- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔
"𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐."

"alright students, welcome to the provisional hero license course," mera says, looking at all the students in their hero costume.

y/n watches the person carefully. she hasn't seen him before, obviously. todoroki and katsuki have, and they're more than annoyed to be here and listen to these people.

"some of you are here because they have to learn manners, others are here because they weren't able to take the exam, and some are here because they simply aren't hero worthy enough," mera says, looking around all the students and eyeing some of them.

y/n watches the man carefully. what even is this about? were some really that bad during the exam? she heard that katsuki wasn't that good but it's not like he's not hero worthy, right?

"either way," mera starts again, closing his eyes shortly, "you are here to learn. three months from now on, you will take another exam and try to get your license. the course takes place during the weekends and you still need to go to your other classes. i hope that i am clear. questions?"

some hands shoot up in the air, to which katsuki rolls his eyes. those damn extras, can't even understand what has been said.

his eyes wander to the metal-quirk female a few meters away from him. she's standing next to todoroki, her hands hanging loosely by her side while she watches mera and the other students talk. her eyes constantly wander to the person that's talking.

katsuki doesn't do such a thing. the only thing he can do is look at the female that was once his best friend, watching her do those things and looking absolutely stunning. she's gorgeous. katsuki just wants to talk to her, tell her she looks good and just tell her everything will be fine.

but will he ever do that? of course he won't. the girl is better off without him anyway. and no way that he's ever going to admit that he was wrong.

whether he was wrong or not, katsuki will never tell her that.

he sighs to himself and rolls his eyes, crossing his arms. he wasn't wrong, that's bullshit. sure, maybe he could've told her that he was busy but he didn't even look at his phone that much. he mostly opened it on accident and fell asleep almost immediately.

he wanted to talk to her, but he just couldn't. it's not that big of a deal, and y/n is overreacting in his opinion.

"the first training will be a rescue training. most of you failed the exam because you failed the rescue training, so that's why we're teaching you how to do rescue citizens without hurting them or being mean to them."

katsuki rolls his eyes and lets out a 'tch' when he hears those words. those people were just annoying, he wasn't mean to them.

"you will form teams. we don't have actors like the license exam to play victims, so in this case you guys will do it."

mera looks at his papers and sighs, "the teams will be made according to your performance in the license exam," he says, then looking at the u.a high school students.

"todoroki, bakugo, l/n, utsushimi, yoarashi... you guys will form the first team, team a. you will be the one rescuing the citizens. team b will be the ones that you will rescue."

mera calls out the names that are in team b, and he points at a door. "you will rescue them from a collapsing building. some of your quirks won't work there, meaning you have to think clearly. team b that needs to be rescued can find a place to 'hide'. team a will wait here and come up with a plan if they like. the others will watch these two teams. good luck."

mera sighs and walks away, waving his hand into the air. "i just want sleep," he mumbles, closing his eyes while he walks away. "i hope no one breaks the building."

y/n turns her body towards todoroki. "have you guys done this before?" she asks the bicolored male.

todoroki moves his head towards the female and nods, "yeah, it was the second task of the license exam. i lost it during that task... not my brightest moment."

the half-cold and half-hot male closes his eyes for a short moment, then opening them again and looking around the students. "i think the two others that we need to form a team with are the shiketsu students. i had an argument with one of them. i think that's why they put us together."

y/n nods at his worde and looks around. "what do they look like? some buff looking guy is walking towards us with a huge grin on his mouth, and some other girl."

todoroki looks up and his eyes widen. "oh yeah, those are the skiketsu students." he sighs to himself and sighs, "alright, let's find bakugo and think of a plan."

but katsuki is just clenching his fists while he watches his two classmates talk to each other. he's jealous, but he won't admit that.

the half-and-half bastard just has to keep his hands off of this girl. she's his best friend. she's the one that makes katsuki happy. they belong together.

so why is the fucking half-and-half bastard talking to her instead of katsuki?!

__________
THANK YOU for 1k on this story !! i've only published this story for two weeks now and i'm already at 1k, that's insane! it means a lot to me <3 so thank you thank you ! i will continue posting regularly so look out for more updates :)