- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
"𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐, '𝚑𝚞𝚑, 𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜?' 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑! 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜!"

aizawa starts talking about some things, but katsuki doesn't listen. because all he can look at is the small female standing in the doorway, her hands clinging on the bag on her hip, (e/c) eyes wide as she sees the boy in front of her.

y/n doesn't hesitate for a moment longer, and runs towards the male that once was her best friend.

she doesn't care about the looks she'll get. she doesn't care about all the stupid things he has said to her and the things she said to him. she missed him a lot, and she's not afraid to show it.

that's why she wraps her arms around the taller boy his torso, closing her eyes as she lays her head against his chest. the girl hugs katsuki tight, feeling her eyes well up with tears as she smells the scent of the boy.

and all katsuki can do is stare into the distance, not knowing what to do or believing that the girl of his dreams is here in japan with him.

"hug her back, you idiot!" katsuki hears from his left. his eyes widen, and he quickly wraps his arms around the girl clumsily, now hugging her back.

aizawa frowns at the sight of the angry student hugging the new student, placing his hand on his chin. "did i miss something?" he mumbles to himself.

ashido jumps up from beside him, and smiles. "yeah! they're best friends. and yes i know what you're thinking, 'huh, bakugo with friends?' yeah! he has friends! and he luvs her, sensei!"

aizawa shrugs, "alright, whatever. tell me when they're done with their reunion or something."

the teacher waves his hand a little and walks away from the doorway towards the kitchen. he's way too tired for this stuff. all he wants to do is get back to his own room and sleep some more.

a minute of ten later, with kaminari trying to get y/n's number already and bakugo ready to shoot of his head again, all the students are sitting in the common area again. some are sitting on the couches, others are sitting on the floor, and some are just standing against the wall.

one thing they have in common, is the fact they're all staring at their homeroom teacher and the british girl next to him.

"a couple of days ago, l/n came to japan because she moved here. she's from england, so everything is very new to her," aizawa starts, looking at the girl for a short moment.

"she comes from a very good hero school in london. to see if she's good enough for our program, we had her take a test a couple of days ago. she passed the test with ease and will join you all in this hero course."

"that's amazing! what's your quirk?" hagakure asks, waving her arms a little as she says those words. y/n blushes a little, first not noticing the girl before she moved.

"um," she starts, looking at her feet. "my quirk is just simply metal," she says, looking up.

"what can you do with it?" iida asks, moving his glasses up his nose a little. "it sounds interesting."

the (h/c)-haired female nods at her new classmate, and smiles. "i can basically bend the metal around me. i can transform the metal into weapons, armor, or other shapes if i want to. it's hard to manipulate larger parts of metal, but with training i'm able to do that!" y/n explains, her eyes slowly wandering to the ash-blonde that she's been dying to talk to.

katsuki scoffs, rolling his eyes at her explanation. he already knew that, of course. he already knew she was awesome. not that she knows he thinks that, since he has never told her such a thing.

"oh, your hero costume must be really cool..." uraraka says with a happy sigh, looking into the distance.

aizawa sighs and closes his eyes for a second. "alright. since l/n hasn't been able to join the training for the providional hero licensing exam, she won't be taking it either. this means she'll be going to an extra course where she'll train hard and take the exam later. if any of you guys fail the exam, you'll be joining her in these trainings."

the mouths and eyes of all the students get wide open at their teacher's words. "it's not a bad training, it's just because you missed some things. it's an extra opportunity to pass the exam later on and get your license. just do your best," aizawa explains, then looking around the room.

"for now, enjoy your free day and make l/n feel like home. i'm sure you guys are able to do that. i'll see you all tomorrow."

aizawa looks at y/n for a short moment. "don't feel afraid to ask anything. i'm sure they'll show you around. your room has been made ready after we first showed you your room yesterday. i see you tomorrow."

y/n nods at her new homeroom teacher, and aizawa then walks away. every student of class 1-a immediately runs towards the foreign girl, ready to talk to her and get to know her.

the only person that doesn't do that, is katsuki, who rolls his eyes at his classmates and just walks upstairs to his room. it's no point to try and talk to the girl anyway. not that she wants to talk to him either.

katsuki rolls his eyes. whatever, it's not like they're friends anymore.