- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
"𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎"

"i'm doing alright," y/n says as her (e/c) eyes stare at her screen, where her best friend is making himself ready for the day.

katsuki is walking around with only his pants on, looking around his room to find his other part of his stupid school uniform. he hates it, and he never wears it the way that the school wants him to wear it. but he doesn't care.

"i'm just a bit tired, i think. wait, no, maybe not. i think i'll be fine," she mumbles to herself, watching her best friend his bare torso. she doesn't see much, and she doesn't need to, but somehow she feels flustered that he doesn't mind her seeing that. she's glad he feels comfortable around her.

"i didn't ask, l/n," katsuki mumbles to himself, looking at the screen for a second, and finally finding the rest of his uniform and putting it on. he groans out of annoyance when it once again doesn't do what he wants it to do.

"y/n, kats. the name's y/n."

"i don't care, dumb bitch."

she chuckles at his words, turning around in her bed and holding her phone in her other hand.

the girl is currently talking to her best friend over facetime while he's making himself ready for school. meanwhile, all the way in europe, she's laying in her bed, ready to watch some tiktoks once katsuki is leaving his room to eat breakfast with his classmates.

the eight hour difference isn't ideal, but they manage to keep their friendship work. y/n asks katsuki to call every once in a while and she loves to text him during the day. katsuki just answers whenever he feels the need to talk to her.

he acts like he barely does, but in secret he has been waiting to talk to the girl. he even holds himself back sometimes, not wanting to let her know that he actually enjoys talking to her. how pathetic would that be.

"i'll miss you when you'll be gone," y/n says, smirking to herself and waiting for an answer.

"shut up, dumb bitch," katsuki mumbles, rolling his eyes at her. he turns around, his back facing her, to look for something even though there is nothing to search for. he just doesn't want her to see the blush on his cheeks.

"you'll be asleep so there is no way that idiotic brain of yours will miss anyone, dumbass."

"but maybe i will! i might dream about you and your strong arms."

"shut up."

y/n chuckles and sighs happily, then closing her eyes for a moment. only, that moment isn't only a moment, because she feels herself fall asleep slowly. maybe she was tired after all.

and what she doesn't see, is katsuki walking back to his phone, grabbing the device in his hand. he smiles at his screen when he notices the quiet girl at the other side of his phone.

he sighs to himself, hovering over the end button since he has to come downstairs and eat breakfast with his shitty classmates. katsuki bites his lip, then shaking his head.

"good night, l/n."

and with that, katsuki ends his call, placing his phone in his pockets and grabbing his bag. he walks out of his room, thinking about the british girl that makes his heart beat faster.