- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
"𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏𝚏, 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛!"

many, many weeks went by. katsuki has been training for his providional hero licensing exam, and it was finally time to get to the exam and get his license the following week. he was more than ready to get his card and do official hero work.

however, he didn't feel the slightest bit of happiness the past weeks. he's been more mad at everyone, has been bitching to people even more, and he surely wasn't having any of people's shit.

all because of his best friend blocking him.

but whatever, right? it's not like he needs her. she's just some stupid, dumb bitch that lives all the way in england.

and he doesn't even miss her. she has always been far away from him, so it's not very different than what it was before. the only thing that's different, is the fact that they don't talk anymore.

that's a complete lie, of course. he misses her like crazy and he wishes he had texted her sooner. he has been so tired that he couldn't get himself to text her. he wanted to, but he couldn't.

he would never admit that he was tired because of the training, though. or that he misses her. that's pathetic and only weak people admit that.

and katsuki isn't weak.

katsuki groans to himself. why does he feel the urge to text her or call her? it's not like him at all. why is he being so weak when it comes to her? he needs to be strong. he's going to be the number one hero for fucks sake, why is she doing this to him?

"i'm not giving in," he mumbles to himself, throwing his phone on his bed. he grabs his textbook and tries to read the lines in the book. stupid homework.

however, it doesn't come far because a certain (h/c)-haired girl pops up in his head, smiling at him while the word 'kats!' leave her lips. she giggles right after that and throws her head back while doing so, placing a hand in front of her mouth.

stop thinking about her!

"fucking die!" he shouts, letting an explosion leave his hands. his pen flies through his room, hitting the wall hard and leaving a nasty stain of ink behind. ugh.

a loud knock is heard on his door. "bakugo? are you alright?"

"fuck off, shitty hair!"

katsuki groans and slams on the door. "i didn't ask for fucking help. i'll murder you if you don't leave me alone."

"woah, alright dude. chill. that's not manly of you," kirishima mumbles at the other side of the door, backing away slowly. "just checking up on you... you've been quiet the past few weeks."

katsuki yanks the door open, to which kirishima widens his eyes. "what the fuck did you just say, shitty hair?! i told you to fuck off, right?! then do so!"

kirishima nods quickly and runs inside his own room, closing the door. he widens his eyes and sighs to himself. what the fuck is going on with him? why is he so angry? is it because of the homework, because of that girl that he so clearly likes?

katsuki groans and walks back into his room as well, slamming the door shut. there is a loud bang! that echos through the hallway. even shoji peaks out of his room to see what's going on, but he shrugs as he doesn't hear anything anymore, going back into his room to watch his show.

kirishima leans with his head against the wall, trying to hear something on the other side. he doesn't hear anything anymore. he sighs and falls back onto his bed. why is his friend so mad? what happened with him?

kirishima can't help it but feel bad for the guy. maybe he needs to talk to his other friends. or maybe do nothing, it's not like bakugo cares if he helps.

i mean, it's bakugo... as if there's ever anything going on with him. he just acts like an asshole, it's his nature.

but yet, there is something going on with him. only he will never admit that.