- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓
"𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛."

the students walk into the building where their extra training would take place. todoroki, y/n and katsuki get to the changing rooms and change into their hero costume right away.

the metal-quirk girl sighs to herself as she puts on her boots, adjusting the ends of her legs a little. she tightens her belt and looks into the mirror of the changing room, nodding to herself.

it's the first time she's wearing her hero costume. back in england she didn't have one yet. her old school didn't let their students wear hero costumes in their first year. they could design one if they wanted to, but it would only be made in their second year. they would go to their internships that year and do hero work for real. the first year is for learning about being a hero, and how to work with your quirk.

the female bites her lip and turns around, checking every bit of her costume. it looks so good. the accent color is exactly like she wanted it to be. deep blue zippers and buttons and other accents all over her black, rather tight, overall. she loves it.

when y/n is done with her looking into the mirror and admiring herself, she checks her phone one more time. then she opens the door of the changing room to exit.

like in the movies, y/n and katsuki open the doors of the changing rooms at the exact same time. they both walk out of the rooms and move their heads once they hear movements coming from the opposite directions.

y/n's eyes wander to katsuki and her eyes widen at how good he looks in his hero costume. she knew he would look great as a hero, but she didn't know he would look this great. she might say she's impressed.

katsuki is trying not to stare at his former best friend her hero costume. he heard her talk about it for quite some time. she had shown him some of her designs, but he never knew the final one. now he sees it.

the explosion-quirk male can't help it but have his eyes focused on the metal-quirk female. she's wearing a black overall, it fitting perfectly around her body. her accent color is deep blue, the zippers and buttons on her costume being that color. she's also wearing deep blue boots.

y/n is also wearing some metal things. that being bracelets attached to her costume, or around her ankle. her costume has metal parts here and there that she can transform into any weapon that she thinks would fit her best. and if she wants, she can expand the metal to bigger parts and create an armour around her.

she has a deep blue belt around her waist as well. around that belt are hanging some tubes with metal parts in it that she can transform too. she can shape them to whatever she wants and throw them or place them anywhere she likes.

todoroki walks out of the changing room and watches katsuki lick his lips. his eyes wander to where he's staring at, and when he sees it's y/n, the half-cold and half-hot male nudges katsuki's shoulder.

"i don't know much about girls, but i do know it's rude to stare at them."

katsuki turns towards todoroki and widens his eyes. "what the fuck, half-and-half bastard?! i wasn't doing anything!"

todoroki just shrugs and looks at the female a bit. "metal quirk, huh? seems interesting," he says, eyeing the girl up and down. "her costume is awesome. i like blue, it's my favorite color."

"i didn't ask, bastard. fuck off," katsuki says grumpy. "stop staring at her. wasn't that rude? you said it yourself, asshole."

katsuki walks away, not wanting to talk to his classmate. he walks past the metal-girl and bumps into her shoulder as he walks past her.

"look out, dipshit," katsuki mumbles, looking at her a little and then walking into the room with the other students that failed the exam or the ones that weren't able to make it for some reason.

y/n frowns at his movements, watching him walk away in his incredible looking costume. what the fuck is his problem, though? she didn't do anything, so what is he being a fucking bitch for?

oh well, he can go fuck himself.