- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
"𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚍, 𝚔𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗?"

"shut the fuck up, deku! you're so annoying," katsuki shouts as he hears his childhood friend talk about something stupid. he doesn't want to hear any of people's shit, and especially not stuff that deku wants to talk about.

most people are sitting in the common area, since it's a sunday. the weather isn't so good, so most of the students are playing some card games, talking to each other, or watching a stupid show on the television.

katsuki has been sitting in the sofa, hands deep in his pockets and his head sunk in his shirt. he has been listening to deku and his friends uraraka and asui for the past few minutes, but can't stand them anymore.

they're just so fucking annoying.

"why are you so mad, kacchan? is it because of that girl–"

"who the fuck told you about her, huh?" he shouts, eyes full with fire. he moves his head towards kirishima, kaminari, ashido and sero who are sitting at the other couch talking to each other. "was it one of you?! come on, idiots! fucking tell me who's been talking shit about me."

"i'm sorry!" kaminari says, eyes widening. he quickly stands up from the couch, and slowly backs away when katsuki walks towards him after standing up, clenching his fists. "i didn't mean to! it just spit out and after i did i had to tell midoriya!"

"you're going to die, fucking idiot."

katsuki's palms start to heat up, and a huge grin grows on his face. "i can't wait to murder you and toast you–"

"enough!"

katsuki's eyes widen as he feels that his quirk doesn't work anymore. he turns around and sees aizawa, their homeroom teacher, stand in front of their door. the door closes behind him, and their teacher's eyes are bright red, meaning he's using his quirk on every student in the common area. which are in fact every student of class 1-a.

"why is it every time i walk into this dormitory that one of you is fighting with bakugo?" aizawa says, finally closing his eyes so his attack stops working.

"it's bakugo we're talking about, aizawa-sensei!" kaminari says as he smirks a little, not afraid of bakugo anymore now that his teacher's in the room.

katsuki turns towards kaminari, and starts using his explosion quirk again. "shut up, dumb idiot!" he shouts, and is ready to run towards the electrification boy.

however, aizawa is done with their bullshit, and uses his quirk and binding cloths, capturing bakugo. "now it's enough, the both of you!"

the ash-blonde narrows his eyes and looks at his teacher holding him close. "act normal or you can clean the whole common room, bakugo."

katsuki sighs madly, still looking at his teacher with narrowed eyes. aizawa finally lets go of the explosion-quirk male, then backing away so he's standing in front of the door again.

"i have to tell you guys something and that's why i came here in the first place before i saw bakugo and kaminari fight," the homeroom teacher says, looking around the room.

"behind this door is the new student. i told you guys about it a couple of weeks ago, and i want you to welcome her warmly. she's not familiar in japan, so please make her feel like home," aizawa says, then opening the door.

and there she is, y/n l/n, standing in the doorway of class 1-a their dormitory, her (e/c) orbs focused on one particular guy in the common room. katsuki bakugo.

aizawa starts talking about some things, but katsuki doesn't listen. because all he can look at is the small female standing in the doorway, her hands clinging on the bag on her hip, (e/c) eyes wide as she sees the boy in front of her.

how is this even possible?

__________
oof, anyone predicted that? :p . DON'T THINK SO! hope you enjoyed though <3 (notice that this is my first a/n lol)