- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎, 𝚕/𝚗."

"katsuki!"

"why the fuck did you follow me, you dumb bitch?" the explosion-quirk male says, groaning right after.

y/n pouts her lip and looks away, trying to keep up with his pace as katsuki walks through the hallways of the slighly dark building. it feels a bit weird, walking after the boy while he's being so tense and rude.

"because you can't do this on your own! you heard todoroki. you can't just go and save people while blasting those explosions everywhere you go!"

katsuki turns his head, looking at her with his jaw clenched. "who the fuck says that i was going to use my quirk? do you think i can't save people without using my quirk?!"

he laughs and shakes his head, then turning his head back and walking faster than before. "you know nothing about me, l/n. i can save people without using my stupid quirk, you dumb bitch. quit talking bullshit about me or anyone for that matter if you don't know shit."

y/n wants to open her mouth, but then closes it again. she sighs and clenches her fists, then looking up to watch katsuki his back.

"you're different than you were before, katsuki. you're acting ridiculous around me. around everyone, by the way. you're an asshole! why are you doing that?"

the male feels the sweat dripping off his hands and face and he closes his eyes for a bit longer than usual. he rolls his eyes at her words, then answering the question from the girl walking behind him.

"you've been here for a week. you know nothing, alright? don't think you know me better than i know myself. we only talked through a screen, that doesn't say anything about who i am. i could show you what i wanted to show you. you see the real me now. i'm nothing like that guy you used to know over the phone, l/n. quit thinking you do. we're not friends anymore."

those words hurt like a little bitch.

y/n her eyes wander to the side as she repeats those words in her head. he's right. why is he right? why do those words hurt so much. maybe because they're true?

she has never thought about it like that. sure, she knew he would be different when they would meet but not that different. she didn't think he would be this cold-hearted bitch that hates everyone and thinks he's the absolute best? she didn't think he would be serious about that number one stuff he always talks about!

"can you walk a little slower, please?" the girl mumbles hard enough for katsuki to hear. she feels her feet start to hurt because of the fast pace that katsuki is holding.

"i didn't ask you to follow me."

"but i'm following you now."

"sounds more like a you problem, you dumb bitch. quit whining and be useful alright? you want to save people you said, fucking do it then."

katsuki stops walking and points to a room to their left. y/n turns her head and watches a guy, covered in parts of the wall that collapsed onto him, waving at them with a small smile. not for real, of course. it was all set up, but he needs help.

"oi you dumb fuck! stop laughing and act like you need help!" katsuki shouts at the male, then storming into the room. "or i'll show you what it really feels like when the wall collapses on you! then you really need our help. guess you won't be laughing then, huh?! this is a real situation for fucks sake!"

katsuki's red eyes speak fire as he walks towards the guy in need while the explosions start to form in his hands. a small smirk is shown on his lips as he slowly approaches the guy.

y/n her eyes widen and she runs towards katsuki. "stop it!" she shouts. she grabs the male his arms and stands in between katsuki and the guy in need. "we need to save him, not destroy him."

"fucking show me what you got then, l/n."