- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
"𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

"come on, kats!" y/n shouts, pulling him along with her by his hand. the male frowns badly, not really liking the way how his girlfriend is pulling him with her.

"stop it, dumb bitch! i can walk myself, you damn–"

"shush, babes," y/n says, laughing a little. she's standing still and pulls katsuki towards her, smiling and then taking his other hand too. "hey."

"what the fuck are you doing?!"

"admiring my boyfriend," the female says, looking at his face and smiling, "and i want some icecream! you remember that i once told you we should get icecream together? we should do that today!"

the ash-blonde rolls his eyes at his girlfriend. "you're acting strange today, you weirdo. what's going on?"

y/n shrugs. she smiles at him and starts to chuckle a little. "i'm just happy... sorry. i don't know why, but i'm just happy. i just feel a lot of happiness in me today."

katsuki sighs, shaking his head a little and then smiling down at her. "you're adorable."

the explosion-quirk male places a soft and short kiss on y/n's lips, then leaning back and watching her eyes glow. "you're lucky that i like you, so let's get some icecream."

y/n her eyes widen, "yes!" she screams, letting go of her boyfriends hands and jumping up in the air. "you're paying! you're the rich bitch around here, bakugo!"

the male rolls his eyes at the way she's calling him by his last name, and then starts to walk towards the icecream shop closest to the school grounds. y/n starts to hop after him with a smile around her lips.

katsuki places his hands in his pockets and looks at his side, seeing y/n smile while she walks besides him. normally he wouldn't let anyone walk beside him or in front of him, but with her it's totally different.

she is the one that makes his heart beat faster when she does something cute. he doesn't want to admit it to anyone and maybe not even himself, but the girl makes him so happy and even makes him smile while he thinks about her at night. he just thinks she's the most adorable person on the whole planet.

who would've thought that katsuki bakugo would simp for a person, ever?

not short after, the two walk into a cute icecream shop. y/n is hopping to the counter, ready to look at all the flavours and trying to decide which one she wants to get.

"this is hard," the female says, sighing a little. "what flavour are you getting?"

katsuki wants to answer her, but y/n widens her eyes. they lit up and she starts to smile, pointing at him. "no wait! i know what flavour you want! you want vanilla, right?"

katsuki chuckles a little, then nodding to the girl in front of him. "yeah, i'd like a cone with vanilla."

"ah! i remember you saying that. you said you didn't really have a favorite one but that you liked vanilla! i mean, kind of... but whatever. now i have to decide what flavour i want today."

the girl turns back to the counter and smiles, looking at all the names. "alright, i want you to choose one for me!"

katsuki frowns. "huh?" he says, looking at his girlfriend. "why do you want me to choose for you?"

"because i can't decide which one i want to eat besides the mango one so, you can decide! i like everything to be honest so go as crazy as you want!"

the male nods a little, then looking at all tje flavours. he reads everything, then pointing at a blue one. "blueberry. that seems like something you'd like."

and finally some guy walks to the counter from the back. katsuki looks up, then widening his eyes when he notices the person in front of him. he starts to frown and points at the guy.

"deku, what fucking took you so long?! and why are you here?!"

midoriya widens his eyes at the sight of his two classmates. "oi, kacchan! y/n! what do you guys want?"

the green and black-haired boy sighs, scratching his neck a little. "i'm sorry that it took so long, my shift just started and i was late. eh, yeah, sorry. oh, and uraraka kinda took me here because she didn't want to work here alone."

y/n starts to laugh, "oh! so much fun. i remember ochako saying that she wanted to work somewhere but didn't realize it was here!"

"oh yeah well, it's here! so what do you guys want?"

katsuki groans and slams some of his money on the counter. "give me a cone with mango and blueberry and one with vanilla, fucking deku. and hurry up! you're already late!"

midoriya nods quickly, then starting to work and making the icecreams for his two classmates. he places them in y/n's hands once he's done and takes the money from katsuki, giving him back his change.

"see you guys later..." midoriya mumbles, smiling a little. "bye kacchan, bye y/n."

the (h/c)-haired female smiles and waves with her hand once she gives katsuki his icecream. "see you later!"

katsuki and y/n both walk out of the icecream shop. the girl is walking and singing some words while she eats from her icecream happily.

the ash-blonde male on the other hand is looking madly in front of him, being irritated that deku out of all people had to help them. he's just enjoying his time with his girl and then they're seeing deku? fucking stupid.

"oh, the blueberry is so nice! it was a good choice, kats!"

katsuki looks at his right side, then seeing his girlfriend smile happily. a small smile grows on his lips as he watches her walk besides him with a huge grin on her lips, eating from her icecream with a happy face.

even though deku made him fucking annoyed, y/n is always there to brighten up his day.

"i'm glad it is, sunshine."

__________
hey um this might be a little unexpected, but it's the last chapter of this story ;-; WHOOPS. anyway! the epilogue will be up soon. and don't worry, there will be more stories coming ! got loads in my drafts ^^ hope you liked this chapter and see you in the epilogue <3