- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
"𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚝, 𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜"

"are you sleepy?" the (h/c)-haired female asks her best friend, as she sees that he has trouble holding his eyes open.

the male on the other side of the phone, shakes his head and yawns a little, then opening his eyes again. "not at all."

y/n chuckles at his words, keeping her mouth shut. she knows he's stubborn. he might be the most stubborn person she's ever seen in her life– and then to think they haven't even met in person yet.

it's no point arguing with katsuki, so she just nods to him. if he falls asleep, she'll notice soon enough. or, if the guy's lucky, y/n her parents get back and they'll have dinner, meaning he can go to sleep. finally.

a loud knock is heard, and y/n turns around, but it's not at her side. she looks back at her phone and frowns as she sees katsuki sit straight on his bed, lights on.

"what the fuck do you want?!" she hears him say. he stands up from his bed, phone still in his hands, as he walks towards the door.

katsuki, on the other side of the world, opens his eyes and frowns when he sees his friend, kirishima, standing in his doorway. "shitty hair, it's two in the morning! get the fuck away from my room, knocking harshly."

kirishima widens his eyes a little, and then he places his right hand in his neck, rubbing it softly. "eh, hey, bakugo. sorry to interrupt but i saw that you were still awake and i couldn't find my..."

kirishima clears his throat, looking at his friend his mad and tired face. "my uh... my teddy bear," he mumbles, closing his eyes in embarrassment.

"the fuck, shitty hair?! as if i know where your shitty teddy bear is! get back to your room and leave me the fuck alone!"

y/n, still on the phone, starts to chuckle slightly. katsuki's eyes widen, and he holds his phone up a little to see the female on his screen, hand in front of her mouth.

"i'm sorry kats! you just looked so funny. the angle that i was watching you from looked fun. i couldn't help but laugh at your mad face."

"oi, dumb bitch! you had to be silent!"

"who's that?" kirishima asks, moving his head a little to the side. he tries to get a glimpse of the person. it's a girl, that for sure. you can hear her voice clearly through the speakers of katsuki's phone. but who is this girl?

"no one, shit face. get out!" he groans, trying to shove kirishima out of his room.

"oh come on, bakugo!"

katsuki's right palm start to form little explosions, holding it up to kirishima. "i'll murder you, shitty hair."

kirishima's eyes widen. "alright!" he starts, backing away. "i'll leave. just try to get some rest, man. we have hero training tomorrow."

katsuki groans and makes sure to explode a small amount in his palm, making kirishima run towards his room. he opens the door, quickly gets in, and then grabs his phone to send the message to their secret group chat.

kirishima || 2:07 am
[ voice message ]

kirishima || 2:07 am
got it, ladies

kaminari || 2:08 am
OOOIII THAT'S GREAT

kaminari || 2:08 am
I DIDN'T THINK YOU
COULD DO IT KIRISHIMA

ashido || 2:14 am
omg it's a girl ??

ashido || 2:14 am
I KNEW IT

ashido || 2:14 am
HE LIKES SOMEONE. I
TOLD YOU DIPSHITS

ashido || 2:14 am
why don't you never listen
to me, assholes

sero || 2:15 am
the fuck is going on. my
phone keeps buzzing rn
and i'm trying to sleep

kaminari || 2:15 am
LISTEN TO THE VOICE
MEMO, SERO

kaminari || 2:15 am
KIRISHIMA GOT A VOICE
MEMO FROM BAKUGO
TALKING TO A GIRL

sero || 2:16 am
oooiii !! that's cool

sero || 2:16 am
wait be right back

kirishima || 2:16 am
i know i'm awesome

kirishima || 2:16 am
can i go to sleep now

ashido || 2:16 am
yes, you've done your
job well kirishima

kirishima || 2:16 am
yay, teddy and i say
good night to all of you

kaminari || 2:17 am
idiot, that's not manly

kirishima || 2:17 am
shut up :(

sero || 2:20 am
oh 👀

sero || 2:20 am
this is very promising

ashido || 2:21 am
RIGHT, WE HAVE TO
DO SOMETHING

kaminari || 2:21 am
tomorrow. i'm going to
bed now. night idiots

sero || 2:21 am
nighttt

ashido || 2:22 am
BYYYYEEEEEE

and at the other side of the wall, katsuki looks at his best friend through the screen. the female is looking at him with a small smirk, having her arms crossed.

"you know you'll have to explain to your friends who you've been talking to, right?"

"oh shut up, dumb bitch. you're annoying."

the female laughs, then shaking her head. "no... no, i'm not. but that's alright. hey, kats?"

the male looks up, biting his lip a little, still having a big frown on his face. "what the fuck do you want?" he asks her, still being mad at his friend for interrupting such a great conversation with his best friend.

"good night," she whispers with a genuine smile, leaning in close. "talk to you later."

and with that, she ends the call, making sure to leave a little wink at the end. and because of that, katsuki rested well that night, with the image of the winking girl in his head.