- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑
"𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎."

the television is playing some stupid show while katsuki is sitting in the corner of the sofa with his back against the side. his legs are laying on the sofa as well, and his eyes are focused on the television even though he doesn't like the show. in between his legs is the metal-quirk female laying on her back with her head in his lap. she has her eyes focused on the television while her now boyfriend is playing with her hair.

almost all the students of class 1-a are looking at the couple snuggled up on the couch. their eyes and mouths are wide open, many thoughts flying through their head.

"what the fuck happened?!"

kaminari is the first one to speak up. his eyes are wide just like everyone else's, and he can't help it but be in a bit of awe when he looks at the two.

katsuki moves his head towards his friend and puts his free index finger on his lips, shushing him. "we're watching a show, dunce face. keep it a bit silent."

ashido starts to laugh, looking at her friends. she keeps wondering what happened in the past weeks. "oh my god! what even happened between you two?!"

it had been four weeks since the two had their talk and confessed their feelings towards each other. they agreed to keep it quiet to their other classmates and friends, not wanting to draw any attention to them yet. they knew they would get glances if they would go back to being friends again, so they kept it low-key and met up in secret.

many nights of cuddles and kisses were shared without anyone knowing. it was rather peaceful for the two, but they were sick of hiding and just wanted to show everyone how happy they were together.

and that was today.

it is a saturday evening. classes had ended a few hours back. today was a hero combat training day, meaning everyone was exhausted when class had ended. they all took their showers in their room after training and then went back to the common area, ready to make some dinner.

but what no one expected was seeing those two laying on the couch and watching some show on the television.

katsuki and y/n were the first ones done with their showers, just wanting to relax on the couch. they also decided that it was a great moment to show everyone how they feel towards each other.

the show's episode has ended, so y/n turns her head towards her friends and classmates. she smiles at them and sits up a little, running a hand through her hair to make it a bit presentable.

"kats and i are dating. that's basically all that happened, i guess."

kirishima starts to laugh, crossing his arms. "oh yeah? so that's why i heard his door open and close at like twelve am at night! y'all were sneaking around, weren't you?"

y/n her cheeks start to blush and she gets up from the sofa, brushing off some of her hair that got loose when katsuki was playing with her hair. she then looks at the harden-quirk male, nodding.

"yeah... i was sneaking to his room and he's been sneaking to mine the past four weeks. we've been dating for a while now."

uraraka runs forward towards her friend and places her hands on the metal-quirk girl her shoulders, shaking her back and forth. "l/n! why didn't you tell me?! what is this! you've been dating bakugo for a month and didn't even dare to tell me? i feel betrayed!"

the girl laughs a little and places her hand on uraraka her shoulder. "sorry, but we just wanted to keep it quiet for a while. now that the school festival is coming up, we just want to enjoy the time that we can have together with the preparations and stuff."

"makes sense," todoroki says, crossing his arms. "but we still don't know what we're going to do for the festival."

"speaking of!" ashido shouts, jumping in the middle of all the students. "we still have to come up with something! we've got a lot of ideas but we still don't know what we're going to do! come on guys, we need something!"

katsuki walks towards his girlfriend and stands still besides her, leaning down to whisper something in her ear. "as long as we can be together, i'll be fine."

that causes goosebumps to form onto y/n's body. she smiles a little and turns her head towards katsuki, placing a short kiss onto his cheek. "same counts for me, bakugo."

the explosion-quirk male rolls his eyes and groans a little, looking away a little. "katsuki, you dumb bitch."

the female laughs at her joke. oh, how many times she would tell him to call her y/n. she doesn't even know the amount of times it had been, but it's been a lot.

now that they're dating, y/n is starting to joke even more around him. she sometimes calls him bakugo, making him irritated. katsuki has always loved it how y/n called him by his first name. to joke around with him, she sometimes calls him by his last name, much to his annoyance.

they're dating. you don't call your significant other by their last name.

"aw, come on sunshine. brighten up a little! we're about to decide what we're going to do for the festival. seems like so much fun."

katsuki rolls his eyes at the nickname and at her words. "it's not like i'm participating," he says, ignoring the nickname that she gave him. she still uses it. katsuki hates it, but y/n loves it.

he is her sunshine after all.