- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚍."

not longer than five minutes later, the metal-quirk female is walking towards the other side of the hallway to get to katsuki's room. she's nervous as heck and can't decide what she's about to do once she gets inside his room.

what will katsuki think of her? is he still mad at her? what will he even do? is he alright? was that text a bad one or a good one? will they fight or will other things happen?

all those thoughts float through y/n's mind on the way to katsuki's room. all she wants to do is hug him and tell him she misses him, that she just wants to go back to what they were before.

but will that ever happen again? can they still be the friends that they used to be? y/n knows they were only friends on the phone, but they can still be friends like that, right?

she sighs to herself and shakes her head. no, maybe it's already too late for that. it will be different from when she was still in england. something about that was just... it was exciting.

being so close to him is a little boring, maybe? she loves it though, but it seems so boring compared to texting and facetiming every night and waiting for the call to come.

not the time when she waited and waited and waited, though. that was bad.

there is this little hope inside the female that just wishes that they can go back to normal. she knows katsuki can be sweet and nice. he might not act like that all the time, but she just knows he's a nice person. he can be.

behind all that 'i want to be better' and 'i am going to be the number one hero' and 'those damn extras' is a sweet boy that cares about his friends, and mostly about the british girl named y/n l/n.

the girl keeps wondering what her former best friend wants from her. does he just want to talk? is he about to be mad at her and tell her how fucking annoying she is and how much he hates her? because if he's going to do just that, she can just turn around and get back to her room. she already knows he hates her. he's told her many times before and even did it just now.

but then, deep inside the (h/c)-haired female her mind, she thinks it's something else. just the tension that came with those words... those were different than before. these 'i hate yous' were different than the one she received in england.

once the girl is standing in front of katsuki his dorm room door, she inhales deeply. alright, here we go. it's now or never. she knows if she doesn't open the door now, that she will never do it.

so she does. she opens the door, walking inside his room. the tension feels weird when she walks inside. it feels comforting, maybe because of the warmth and the dimmed lights. but it also feels... heated? like something is going on. like, what?

katsuki is standing in the middle of his room. he looks up when he hears the door open. his bright red eyes fall onto y/n's form, and when the door falls back into its frame, he walks towards her.

"you make me so fucking mad."

he growls after those words leave his lips. the girl feels a lump form in her throat. alright, that's kinda rude and not what she wanted to hear at all.

then, katsuki places his hands on both y/n's cheeks. he leans forward immediately, placing his lips softly onto hers in a swift moment.

y/n can't think as he kisses her shortly, with so much feelings. he shows her how he feels about her, something he's never done before. and she can feel it.

after a few seconds, he's leaning back. he groans a bit and opens his eyes again, looking into her bright (e/c) eyes that are staring at him in shock.

"but i'm also fucking crazy about you, y/n."

__________
hi! i'm just here to ask if everyone is still enjoying the story? i really hope you are :) oh! and i wanted to tell you that i've finished writing the story. only 4 chapters and an epilogue left! but don't worry, i've got more stories in my drafts and those will be up soon once this one is completely finished ^^