- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
"𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠?"

"what?"

that's all that y/n can get out of her mouth. the feeling of katsuki's lips are still lingering on hers. all she wants is for him to do it again.

the girl thought she wanted to be friends with the explosion-quirk male, but now that he confessed that he feels more for her she realizes that she wants more too. she realizes that the boy in front of her, the one that makes her heart flutter, is so much more than just her best friend.

she's in fucking love with this guy and didn't even realize it.

"you make me so fucking mad, l/n," katsuki starts, moving his hand from her cheek towards her shoulder. "the way you make me feel makes me mad. i keep wondering why you, out of all people, make me feel this way? i'm jealous when you talk to other guys and i fucking hate it."

he laughs shortly, something y/n has never seen before. "heck, i hate to even admit that i've been jealous. it makes me sick in the stomach that i, katsuki bakugo, is jealous of some prick like that half-and-half bastard."

"todoroki," y/n mumbles, moving her hands to her neck and scratching it slowly. "his name is todoroki, you know?"

katsuki rolls his eyes at her words. "whatever," he scoffs, letting go of the female. "that's not what matters, dumb bitch."

he sighs and looks away, looking out of the window into the night sky. he walks towards the window and watches the stars, eyeing them when he thinks about some things to say next.

"i hate that you make me feel this way. it's hard for me to express my feelings or even acknowledge that i have them, so don't be a fucking bitch about it okay? be happy that i confess to you. it's up to you what you do with it or whatever but as long as you don't step on my words and feelings and tell me i'm an idiot, it's fine. i'm not forcing you or anything. i just hate that i feel this way about you and i'm not afraid to tell that either."

he sighs, closing his eyes. "but i also like the feeling what i feel when i'm around you. when you walked into the common area and ran towards me, wrapping your arms around me... all i wanted to do was never let go off you. that fucking scared me and made me push you away even more."

katsuki opens his eyes again, looking back at the girl. "i was still mad at you, because you blocking me after 24 hours was still a fucking dick move. heck, i'm still mad about that anyway. but still, i had feelings for you too and i hated that i felt that way towards you. so because of that, i pushed you away even more and was a dick towards you like i am to every damn extra around here."

as those words leave katsuki's lips, he starts to feel insecure. is she going to answer back or not? it pisses him off even more now that he's spitting out all his feelings and the girl doesn't even reply back a single fucking word aside from 'todoroki' and the fact that half-and-half bastard isn't his fucking name.

katsuki fucking knows he has another name but he couldn't care less.

"fucking answer, dumb bitch. you're pissing me off."

y/n her eyes widen and she looks up to him, still trying to give all his words a place in her brain. what even is this? their unspoken love is suddenly outspoken and it terrifies her.

"just say what you have to say. it doesn't fucking matter if you're going to piss me off even more because you already do, bitch. just say something."

y/n bites her lip, playing with her fingers as she watches the explosion-quirk male look at her with his bright red eyes. he looks mad, but also terrified, as if he just wants her to get him out of his misery.

then she speaks up, finally.

"i love you, katsuki."

his eyes widen, and he swears that he feels his heart jump out of his chest. fucking get back in your place, you dumb heart. it's just a confession of love.

oh fuck, it is love.

the female walks towards katsuki. now it's her time to place her hands onto both his cheeks. her hands feel soft, like she just put some handcréme onto them and made them even softer than they already were.

"i have been loving you for a while now. i didn't realize that i'm so in fucking love with you since we met until now. i think about you every day and i always wanted you to call me or had the urge to call you every day. now i know why... it's because i love you."

she doesn't need to say any more. all she needs to do is show him how much she loves him, so that's why she places her lips softly onto his. she's standing on her tip toes while she kisses him.

katsuki doesn't hesitate for a moment and places his hands on her waist, kissing her back and showing her how much he loves her back.

they lean back after a while to catch some breath. katsuki leans with his forehead against hers, his eyes still closed and his arms still on her waist.

"stay with me tonight, please?"

__________
double update today because mandraccio wanted one. ur welcome :)