- 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

— 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

it had been quite some time since y/n and katsuki have been together. they were both done with their first year, and it was finally time for a break before they would get into their second year.

they've got their provisional hero license, they've spend christmas and new year's together, and they passed their final exams. and now it was finally ready for a break.

the two of them have been thinking about what they would do on their break from school and hero training, but none of katsuki's ideas were okay with y/n.

so she came up with something herself.

"oh my god, i'm so glad to be back!"

katsuki groans as he pulls the two suitcases towards himself. he looks at his girlfriend and rolls his eyes.

"so why are you letting me carry the suitcases, dumb bitch? i never agreed to this."

y/n chuckles and turns towards her boyfriend, placing a quick but soft kiss on his cheek. "thank you for carrying my suitcase upstairs, babe!"

the girl grabs her blue suitcase and skips through all the people on the airport, looking for the familiar faces that need to pick her and katsuki up.

the explosion quirk male walks after his girlfriend, a huge frown on his face. he doesn't like these kind of things.

but he loves y/n though, so he would do that for her.

"mom, dad!" y/n runs towards her parents, hugging them both. "i'm so happy to be back," she mumbles, letting go of her mother because she hugged her last.

"we're happy that you're here with us too, sweetheart! so where's your boyfriend?"

y/n turns around with a frown, "he was next to me a couple of minutes ago—"

the girl gets cut off when she hears someone shout a few meters away from them. "that's my suitcase you old fuck! my name's on it so get your filthy hands away from it!"

the metal-quirk female widens her eyes and runs towards her boyfriend, quickly taking his hand. "sorry ma'am! we'll be going now."

y/n quickly pulls katsuki away from the old lady, taking his suitcase with him as well as she bends the metal in the suitcase to roll the wheels.

katsuki frowns at the sight.

"wait, you were able to bend the damn metal in this suitcase all along? so you could move them up the stairs yourself?!"

the girl chuckles and nods, "yes, i could. but it was more fun to let you do it anyway."

before katsuki can yell at his girlfriend, he's met with her parents. they're smiling at him and holding out their hands to shake.

so, katsuki shakes his father-in-law's hand, and gets pulled into a hug by y/n her mother. "it's good to see you again, katsuki!"

the male mumbles some words and groans, looking away as y/n her mother lets go of him.

"and welcome to london!"

y/n squeals next to the male, clapping her hands. "i'm so happy that you're in my home town! i can't wait to show you around! oh, and you're going to meet my family and friends from here! it's going to be awesome!"

while y/n talks excitedly about all the things she wants to see and do with katsuki, the four people start to walk towards the l/n family their car.