- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
"𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎, 𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒."

many hours, questions and laughs later, and y/n is standing in front of the door that's supposed to be katsuki's room. believe it or not, but her dorm is actually on the same floor as his, next to uraraka her room.

what a coincidence, isn't it?

she takes a deep breath, and then knocks on the door. after a minute, she doesn't hear anything, so she knocks again.

"fuck off! not answering the door means you have to leave, dipshit!" y/n hears katsuki shout from his room. he groans right after that, then opening the door to his dorm room.

his eyes widen when he sees the female stand in front of him. her (e/c) eyes stare at his bright red ones, and he can see the sad look on her face when he continues looking at her. what have i done...

"can we talk?"

her voice breaks when those words leave her lips. katsuki wants to scream 'no!' at her, tell her to leave him the fuck alone and never speak to him again. but instead, he walks into his room and leaves her at the door.

y/n takes this as a queue to walk in. she closes the door softly behind her and watches the ash-blonde take a seat on his bed. he leans against the wall, eyes focusing on his desk in front of him.

the female takes another few steps, placing her hands behind her back. she bites her lip and closes her eyes.

"spit it out, l/n."

"kats–" the female starts, looking up. she gets interrupted by katsuki who moves his head to hers. "bakugo. we're not fucking friends anymore, so stop calling me by my first name."

y/n wants to open her mouth to say something, but she shakes her head. "you're an asshole, katsuki."

"what did i just tell you, dumb bitch?"

she laughs a little, pointing at him. "you have no right to be mad at me! you were ignoring me for weeks, katsuki! how do you think i felt when my best friend didn't call me for weeks?! we used to call and text every day and suddenly that stopped without any warning!"

katsuki watches her talk. he watches how her hands move when those words spat out of her mouth in a way she can show him how mad she it at the ash-blonde male.

"i thought i did something wrong and that you hated me for some reason. i wanted to give you a chance to explain yourself, but then you went and read my messages and ignored them again. i was so fucking done with your bullshit, so i blocked you."

"i fucking figured."

"shut the fuck up, asshole!" y/n shouts, widening her eyes. "my parents told me that they had found a new job in the city. a new hero agency needed their help in japan. they told me we would move to this city, katsuki! the one you live in as well. you know how happy that made me? i was finally able to see you in person! and then it fucking hit me. you didn't want me anymore."

"that's fucking bullshit, bitch. i never told you that i didn't want to talk to you anymore! you just assumed that. some people are busy, you know?! we had a shit ton of bullshit going on in our lives. i got fucking kidnapped, remember? not that it fucking matters. fucking feelings and fucking stupid friendships, i hate it."

y/n looks at him madly. "you should've told me you were busy, katsuki. at least you could've told me that you were busy. just one text message."

"that's not how i work, l/n. you know that."

the female crosses her arms and she closes her eyes. "maybe i don't want to be friends with you anymore, then. if you can't even admit that you were wrong, i don't think i can be friends with you."

"we weren't even friends to begin with, dumb bitch. what are you trying to do? guilt trip me? i hate you, so fuck off. leave me alone and never talk to me again."

the words leave katsuki's lips without even thinking. in his head he's panicking, but deep down he knows it's better this way. he can't hurt her anymore. she's better off without him anyway.

katsuki is better off without any friends, so it's better for y/n to leave him and never speak to him ever again. it was best if she just stayed in england forever.

y/n's eyes start to water. she wipes her eyes angrily and clenches her fists. "i knew that when i read the message, katsuki. you don't have to remind me."

she clears her throat, "i was about to tell you that i was going to move here but when i read that message, i didn't bother anymore. what was the chance i would go to the same school or class as you? apparently very high. it would've been nice if we were still friends. but right now, i don't think it was such a good idea."

katsuki moves his head to the female standing in his room. "just leave, l/n. we're not friends anymore and there is no fucking need exlaining your stupid, sad story. i don't care, okay? i never did and i never fucking will. i wish i had never fucking met you."

pang!

that was y/n's heart that broke into a million pieces. she bites her lip harshly, trying not to cry. fuck.

she runs out of katsuki's room, back to her own while she wipes the tears off her cheek. don't cry because of him, fucking bitch. he's not worth it. katsuki is just an asshole and he's always been one.

but why does it hurt so much, then? why is y/n crying as if she just got her heart broken? is this really what heartbreak feels like? if that's the case, she swears she's never going to date anyone ever.

and she sure as hell will never befriend katsuki bakugo ever again.