- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
"𝚘𝚑 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝!"

the time that the two best friends called over a game of sims, was also the last time they would call for a long time.

the following weeks, katsuki has been pretty busy with school stuff and hero work. he's making himself ready for the licensing exam, since he wants to become a pro hero so badly. in order to do that, he needs to work hard and train hard and become the best version of himself.

not that he has any problems with that, since he's the best student in class anyway and will pass the exam without any doubt. but still, training hard is never bad.

but that also means he has no time facetiming his best friend in england. y/n has been wondering why katsuki hasn't called her, but he just lets him be. there is no point asking, because he'll ignore her texts anyway.

she keeps wondering if she's doing something wrong. is it because she did something? is it of something she said to him? y/n doesn't know, but she won't figure it out anytime soon either. bothering the ash-blonde has no point, because all he does is ignore her.

at least, that's what she thinks. katsuki doesn't even know he's ignoring her, since he falls asleep once he smells the scent of his bed.

"i feel like we're drifting apart," the (h/c)-haired female says, taking a bite from her chicken sandwich. she sighs and takes a sip from her coffee as well, mumbling some other words that her friend kathy can't point out.

"call him yourself!" kathy says, smiling at her friend. "maybe he doesn't even know he's been ignoring you!"

y/n her (e/c) eyes wander towards her sandwich, not wanting to look at her friend. she shrugs, then sighing and closing her eyes. "i've been trying to do that, but he doesn't even pick up..." she mumbles, biting her lip.

"is it bad that i miss him?"

kathy looks up from her lunch, stopping in track as she hears those words escape her friend's lips. she sees her look up from her food, the sadness in her eyes.

"oh dear, of course not!" she exclaims, wrapping an arm around the poor girl. "that's totally normal. you guys have been friends for quite some months now. just tell him how you feel, of course he won't ignore that."

y/n sighs and nods, then taking her phone out. she looks at the read sign in their messages, biting her lip at the sight.

"if he doesn't reply to me throwing my heart out on the table in 24 hours, i won't text him again. he can suck my dick if he thinks ignoring me is okay."

"you go girl!" kathy says, nudging y/n's shoulder. she smiles and looks at her best friend. "but it will be fine, no doubt."

y/n nods and smiles. "yeah, he must answer to my texts. katsuki can be an asshole, but that's mostly to his friends. and sure, he does call me dumb bitch, but i think it's his way of showing his friendship! he calls his friends in school stupid nicknames too. i've heard shitty hear, raccoon eyes, something with half-and-half bastard... you know?"

kathy chuckles, "hey, you know him the best. i'm sure he likes you in some way. he's been staying up all night just to talk to you. i'm sure he has a reason for not replying."

the girl nods at kathy's words and sighs. "you're right. i just hope he replies soon... because i sure as hell miss that idiot a whole lot."