- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
"𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒'𝚖 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚓𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗, 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗."

y/n || 7:48 pm
you look how when you
are playing the drums,
bakugo

kats <3 || 7:48 pm
shut the fuck up, you
annoying rat

y/n || 7:48 pm
LMAO that one is new

kats <3 || 7:48 pm
and stop staring at me
when i don't even know
that you're looking

y/n || 7:49 pm
why :-(

y/n || 7:49 pm
i'm just watching my
boyfriend play the drums
and being the most sexy
man there is! :-)

kats <3 || 7:50 pm
i'm going to kill you

y/n || 7:50 pm
ugh, you're so romantic!

y/n || 7:50 pm
can't believe that i'm
dating the most romantic
guy in japan, damn

y/n || 7:50 pm
i'm so lucky :-)

kats <3 || 7:51 pm
stop texting me

kats <3 || 7:51 pm
we're in practice and
you're distracting us

y/n || 7:52 pm
you*

y/n || 7:52 pm
but fine, i'll stop ;-;

"that i asked you to stop texting me doesn't mean you can facetime me, l/n."

katsuki sighs as he answers the phone, earning smirks from two people in front of him. kaminari is smirking badly, and jiro has her arms crossed while she watches the drummer of their class 1-a band talk to his phone.

"but i just want to talk to you! you've been practicing all day and i haven't even seen you once," the girl says, pouting as she watches her boyfriend through the screen.

"where even are you?" katsuki asks, trying to figure out where his girlfriend is. she said she was watching them, meaning she is somewhere close. but yet she's still calling him for some reason.

"why aren't you coming here if you are close to us anyway? you can just stop by if you're watching us."

y/n smiles at his words, shaking her head. "no... i just wanted to call you like old times. i thought i was being romantic," she says, puckering at her lips. "aren't i?"

"you're so cute, l/n!" kaminari shouts, jumping next to katsuki and trying to look at his phone screen. "bakugo is so lucky to be dating you! aah, you're adorable."

"back off, dunce face," katsuki says, pushing kaminari away from him. "you're annoying."

y/n starts to laugh. she gets up from the ground and starts to walk, looking away from her phone to watch where she's going. she opens a door, making katsuki look up because of the sound.

"huh? where are you?"

"here," y/n says, opening the big doors to the practice area of the band. she ends the call and walks towards the drum set.

katsuki places his drumsticks down and smiles at his girlfriend. he stands up and opens his arms. y/n walks into them and hugs him tight, nuzzling her face into his chest.

"i'm sad that i cant practice with you! dancing is hard as hell and ashido is giving us a hard time and i miss that i'm not spending as much time with you as i want."

she pouts at her words. katsuki places a soft kiss on her head, stroking her hair softly. "you're so adorable, y/n," he whispers in her ear.

tokoyami is standing with his bass in his hands, looking at the two. he rolls his eyes, "ugh, your cuteness is making me sick guys. but hey, i think we can use a break."

"yeah!" jiro says, placing her guitar down. "i think we'll be fine taking a break. you guys can just... do what couples do, i guess. kaminari, i need to charge my phone."

"hey!" the blonde-haired male shouts, pouting his lips. "i'm done charging all you guys' phones, damn it!"

y/n chuckles and lets go of katsuki, then turning to the other bandmates. "that's sweet of you guys, but i'm fine with leaving as well. i think ashido wants to continue practicing. we just had our break... she's really bossy when she wants something."

yaoyorozu clears her throat, "i guess we'll be watching you guys practice, then. right guys?" she says with a smile, winking to y/n and katsuki.

the metal-quirk female blushes, looking away from her classmates. "oh, you don't want to see that... we're terrible. i mean, i am, and midoriya sucks at dancing too. iida moves a bit weird but we're trying our best! but you guys shouldn't-"

"we're watching you, come on."

katsuki grabs y/n's hand as he says those words, pulling her with him softly. he smiles a little at her and starts walking out of their practice room.

"i'm curious to see what my girlfriend is doing and how she moves to the beat. eh, sunshine?"

and to that, y/n cheeks start to heat up at his use of words. all the students in the band walk towards the room where the dancers will be, ready to watch their performance.

katsuki doesn't like to admit it, but he's ready to watch his girl dance to some music and see how cute she looks when she moves to the beat.