Sapnap

Sapnap/Nick x Reader
They/Them

I know I'm on Hiatus rn but I feel kinda bad for just leaving ya'll
------------

"Nick! Pick a headband!" I shouted while holding a bunch of headbands in my friends face. He jumped before looking at the headbands and picking a red on and putting it on before going back on his face.

I ran off- which just confused him more- and put the other headbands down on my bathroom counter before rummaging through the cabinets. I pulled out my bad and grinned before running back over to Nick and setting the bag down.

I moved his arms so I could sit on his lap and push him down. He looked at me puzzled before smirking and wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckled before pulling a small bottle out of the bag and opening it. Nick looked at the bottle then back at me, even more confused before I slapped the substance onto his face.

"Okay, Whats going on?" He asked while grabbing my hands to stop myself from touching his face anymore.

"It's your spa day! You're working so hard, you need to relax" I smiled before rubbing the face cream into his face as softly as I could. He sighed before laying back and closing his eyes.

I smiled before gave him some air pods and turning on some soft music before I went back to work on his face. After I finished applying the creams I put some shades on his face and giggled before grabbing one of his hands and pulling out some clippers. I started clipping and fixing his nails and he laid on the couch, basically lifeless.

I pulled out some black nail-polish, clear coating polish, and some small fire patterned flaked and got to work. I applied the black nail-polish and then grabbed some tweezers so I could apply the flakes onto his nails as the polish dried. After I finished with his hand I went to the other, repeating the process of clicking his nails then painting them. I put his hand down and went back to the other to apply the clear coating that smelled like cake, It was my favorite that I only used for spacial occasions, and Nick was definitely a special occasion.

I put his hands down after they dried a bit and pulled out some more cream out of my bag. I leaned down and took the shades off his face. He opened his eyes and smiled at me as I smiled back before rubbing his face softly to mix the already applied cream around before wiping my hands on his shirt- much to his dismay- and getting the other creamer I had pulled out and putting it on his face. I then grabbed a lip mask and placed it on his lips, making it look like he had comically large lips. 

I giggled before placing the shades back on his face and getting off him to grab a snack. He laid on the couch just vibing to the music as I grabbed some candy from the shelf and snuck back onto his lap. 

After awhile of eating candy on his lap the timer on my phone went off. Nick made fish lips before sucking in the lip mask then spitting it back out into my face, I squealed before smacking his chest as he chuckled quietly. I took the shades off again before rubbing his face again. He smiled at the touch and leaned into my touch. 

I leaned down to my bag and pulled out a full face mask and placing it on his face. He raised his hand over his head so he could see his nails, he looked over at my before smiling and flaunting his nails as if he was a white girl showing off to her posse. I giggled before patting his chest and feeding his a piece of candy and eating some myself.

After a couple of minutes I took the mask off his face and grabbed a soft towel and rubbed it slowly on his face to get the creamer off. I put the towel down and then pulled out some face moisturizer and rubbing his face slowly with it. I pulled him up and smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. 

"Thank you" He smiled while rocking us from side to side as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"It's nothing" I replied while pulling off the headband and kissing his forehead.