Ponk

Ponk x Mechanic! Reader
They/Them

I talk in the story about some key figures on the reader, you can ignore these details if you'd like
--------

Summery: Reader makes Ponk a new hand for him
-----

Ponk hated having one arm, he found the nub useless. He hated it. He despised looking at it, and not being able to use it for anything.

When he told Ant of his troubles with it, Ant perked up with a smile.

-------

"Why don't you stop by (Y/N)'s?" Ant said before taking a bite of his egg sandwich.

"Stop by who's now?" Ponk turned to look at Ant as he took a swig of his soda.

"(Y/N), They're pretty good at making mechanical stuff. Maybe they can help" Ant answered before taking a sip of milk and looking down at Ponk. (Ant is 20ft canon)

"Huh- I'll see about it" He looked down at the table as he fiddled with the cap of the soda bottle.

-------

Ponk took Ant's suggestion and the next day he went on his way to find (Y/N)'s house. He had asked Ant about the location and Ant gave a vivid answer.

"Somewhere in a cave" 

Like that was gonna help.

Surprisingly there weren't many caves around the server that he could find. He had a hard time finding caves, and when he did find one it was barren. 

By now It was night. Ponk had a hard time seeing in the dark, least till he found a cave illuminating light. He walked towards it and leaned on the wall for support as he stopped working and took a couple breathes.

He pushed himself off the wall and continued down into the cave, lanterns having off the ceiling by chains. He looked around as plants started to decorate the walls. He didn't have to walk any further to find the doors. 

They were bit and royal, decorated with iron in floral patterns. Ponk raised his hand and slammed down on the door, knocking. He heard a faint 'coming' and things falling onto the ground.

After a bit the doors open to reveal someone in big gloves with a hammer in their hand. Some chunky goggles covered their eyes. The person looked up at Ponk while setting the hammer in their tool belt.

"Hiya! How can I help ya' mate?" They said smiling and raising their goggles off their eyes and onto their head, ruffling their hair. Ponk looked at their eyes as the goggles lifted off, immediately noticing the large scars that crossed their left eye vertically. 

"OH, uh- I was told that you could help me with this..." He replied while raising his nub and showing them. They took one look at his nub before smiling widely and grabbing his hoodie, pulling him into the house and closing the doors.

They pulled him through a couple rooms before pushing him down onto a cushy chair. They took a tape measure from their belt and measuring his nub. He leaned back into the chair as he let them do their thing.

They muttered things to themselves in another language he had never heard of before. They took out a pencil and sat on a stool as they started writing things down. 

Ponk closed his eyes and relaxed into the chair as they worked, listening to the mutters of their native tongue and the scratches of the pencil. He could get used to a place like this. It was very homey and comforting, like being home at your grandparents eating grandma's cookies.

A couple minutes later and they set the pencil down. At that point Ponk was basically asleep so when the pencil hit the table he jumped up and looked around before looking over to (Y/N). They scooted their chair over to the chair Ponk sat in and showed him the paper.