Slimecicle

Slimecicle x reader
They/Them

Trigger warning
Mis-gendering the reader (accidentally) 
--------

Summery: Reader teaches Charlie about what Non-Binary is

--------

"Charlie! Hey" They said while walking up to the slime. 

Charlie turned around and gave a dopey smile "HELLOW FELLOW HUMAN FEMALE" he said while waving his hand around "DAP ME UP!!!"

They stood next to him and patted his shoulder while giving an uncomfortable smile to the slime. They looked to the side, avoiding eye contact as Charlie marveled at how long their hand stayed on his shoulder.

Eventually they took their hand off his shoulder, letting Charlie let out a small 'aw' at the loss of contact. They reached and grabbed his hand, entwining their fingers with his and smiled at him as he let out a 'WOAH' 

"WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS??" He said while bringing their hands up to inspect.

"This is called 'holding hands'" They said while chuckling at his reaction.

"QUACKITY TOLD ME ONLY ROMANTIC PARTNERS DO PHYSICAL AFFECTION LIKE THIS. DOES THIS MAKE US BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND?" He said with sparkles in his eyes as he jumped up and down slightly. He cot so exited that the right side of his face started to turn a green color and melt slightly. His right arm also melted and the gooey slime slowly falling onto (Y/N)'s hand.

They chuckled nervously while looking away with an uncomfortable look on their face, their body tensing up. "Uh- sure, we can be boyfriend and-" They paused for a second. They were about to speak again when Charlie spoke up again.

"AND GIRLFRIEND!" He smiled brightly and tightened him grip on their hand, letting more slime fall onto their hand and drip to the ground.

"Not really..." They muttered while loosening their grip on his hand, looking away and using their free hand to wipe their eyes before the tears fell down.

"WHY?" Charlie looked over to them with a tilted head as they glanced over to him. They sniffed and wiped their nose before tightening the grip on his hand, squishing his hand and deforming it.

"I'm-" They stopped to think of the right words. "Charlie I can't be your girlfriend" They said while looking up at him. His face contorted to a sad one, the small black dots called his eyes seemed to melt in a saddening way.

"WHY NOT? IF I CAN BE YOUR BOYFRIEND THEN YOU CAN BE MY GIRLFRIEND, YES?" He said quickly while holding their hand with both his hands now, the right hand melting more in a sad way then the exited way it was before.

"Charlie- no, you don't understand..." They said while looking at his sat dot eyes. They moved to cup both his hands with theirs and held them up and took a step closer to him.

"WHAT AM I NOT UNDERSTANDING?" He muttered while looking down at their hands, a small pink tint covering his cheeks.

"I can't be your girlfriend-" They started. Charlie was about to speak up before they cut him off and continued. "BECAUSE, I'm not a girl. And you can't be a girlfriend unless you're a girl" they finished. 

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU?" Charlie stared at them wit a puzzled face. "YOU ARE HUMAN YES???" he said quickly with a worried tone, moving closer and leaning on them, his face very close to theirs.

"Yes Charlie, I am a human" they said with a nervous chuckle with how close he was. "I'm also Non-Binary" They said with a smile as Charlie pulled away and pulled his hands out of theirs. They looked at him worried before he sat down, pulling their hand to sit down in the grass with him.

"EXPLAIN THIS 'NON-BINARY' TO ME" he said while holding your hand in his and looking at you expectantly. "PLEASE" he added with a smile.

"Well, Non-binary is when a person doesn't feel like a boy or girl. They don't go by the terms 'he/him' or 'she/her', instead they use the terms 'they' and 'them'" (Y/N) said while looking at the grass. They pulled their knees up to their chest as they wrapped their free arm around themselves while leaning on Charlie.

Charlie looked out to the sky for a bit before smiling and turning to them. "SO WE CAN STILL BE BOYFRIEND AND-" He cut himself off and thought long and hard about what to say next.

"Partner, I can be your romantic partner" They answered for him. Charlie nodded quickly and leaned his head on their head.

"BOYFRIEND AND ROMANTIC PARTNER" he smiled while looking at them, he held their hand tightly.

"Yeah" they smiled and glanced up at him.

"I LIKE THAT" he smiled and turned a red shade as he sort of melted onto them, basically half his face was melted onto theirs.

That sat on the grass for the rest of the day, just leaning on each other and basking in the sun.

----------
I LOVED DSMP!SLIMECICLE SO MUCH HE'S SO CUTE AND WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG.

Question for the chapter:
Revivebur or Ghostbur?

I prefer Ghostbur because he seem's so sweet, but Revivebur is chill too ig.