Scenario 4

DSMP reacting to you cosplaying their MC skin
They/Them
Requested by SpecialLoser
------

Scenario
T'was Hallows day and Scott was holding a costume competition (IRL).
(Y/N) Decides to dress as their fav MCYT. 

Awesamdude
He was in awe. The time and effort you had put into the cosplay was immaculate. He clung onto you all day, complimenting you constantly when given the chance. 

BadBoyHalo
Lots of compliments from he. Sure he had seen other cosplays but seeing you, one of his favorite people, cosplaying his character made him very giddy.

Dream
He clapped his hands while chuckling and giving out a small compliment. He had seen lots of cosplays, so it wasn't very huge of a deal. 

Eret
He told you you looked good while patting your head. After a bit of talking he pulled his crown off his head and gave it to you, completing the fit.

Foolish Gamers
He was in awe. This was the first time someone cosplayed his character! And the way you turned his character into such an amazing fit was just amazing. He gave you lots of compliments and hugs.

Jschlatt
He patted your head and gave you his Yankee's hat then left. 

Karl Jacobs
Absolutely amazed. He was heart struck with how much time you put into it after you told him you hand sewed the jacket and handmade the goggles and watches.

Quackity
Started yelling along side you, singing silly songs much to everyone's dismay. He took an extra beanie out and plopped it on your head before yelling again.

Technoblade
Told you that it was cool and you looked nice before leaving awkwardly.

Tommyinnit
He yelled pog while taking pictures to post on twitter and brag.

Wilbur Soot
Complimented before pulling out his guitar and teaching you how to play.