Dream

Dream x Reader
They/Them

I haven't written any ones for holidays, so through-out the time until Valentines Day, I'm gonna be posting various oneshots of MCYT x reader Valentine exclusives! Enjoy<3

(Just a small mention that I haven't really been watching DSMP a lot anymore, so this'll take place before Techno goes to prison (Around where I stopped watching))
------

"Five Minutes, that's it" He said, flicking a switch up. 

The platform started moving forward, and so did they. When it reached it's destination, They walked off it and stood at the obsidian wall blocking them from him. 

"You're here

"Yeah"

They smiled, looking at dream as he slowly got off the bed and over to the wall where they stood. They reached over and gently took his hand, looking into his eyes.

"I'm here"

Dream smiled, holding their hand in return as he went to hold their face. Wiping his thumb across the underside of their eye as he held them.

"What's the occasion?

They looked down, gently pulling their hand away from his. They played with their hands and their leg drew circles in the ground as they avoided eye contact. He could feel the warmth of their blush from his hand still resting on their cheek.

"Well- you see..." They muttered, gently moving to pull something out of their pocket.

Dream looked up to Sam, making eye contact for a second. Sam nodded, turning a blind eye as they pulled the small box out of their pocket.

"It's Valentines day and-" They paused, face flushing more as they thought about it "I- I made you some chocolate..." 

They held the box out for him, head held down as they blushed. Dream drew his hand away from their face and gently took it from their hands. He opened the box and smiled; in the box was a perfectly made chocolate heart with a silly smiley-face on it that looked like his mask.

Dream set the box down. He leaned over the wall and grabbed onto them, pulling them into a hug; as well as he could, anyway. Resting his head onto their shoulder. He ran his hand through their hair for a second before resting both hands onto their back.

"Thank you, I love it" He mumbled, pulling away and giving them a light peck on the cheek as he did so. 

They smiled bashfully, pushing their pointer fingers together as they gently swayed side to side. Dream let out a small chuckle as the sight.

"C'mon, times up" Sam yelled, turning his attention back to the gushy couple.

"Bye bye Clay, I'll try and visit again soon" They said, turning and waving to him as the platform moved back.

"I'll do my best to send something back for White-Day!" Dream yelled, waving as he eyed Sam.

---