Tommyinnit

Tommy x Reader
They/Them
PLATONIC (TOMMY IS A MINOR AND IN THIS STORY READER WILL BE AN ADULT, I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH ON HOW THIS IS PLATONIC AND NOTHING MORE THAT A FRIENDSHIP)

Been while since I've written just for Tommy lol. The story will be told in his POV

I'll be using the design from the art above (Art by my friend Icey on their twitter account @ctommypoorly (Check him out her art is amazing!))
--------------

I heard a ringing noise as I regained consciousness. The ringing grew louder and louder as I slow woke up. Soon the ringing became to much and I jolted upwards, sitting on whatever I was sitting on. I heaved as I moved my arm to clutch my chest while I used my other arm for support.

A door opened and someone rushed in the room, setting something down before patting my back and pulling me close.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down. It's okay, your safe, I've got you" They spoke. Their voice was calm and relaxing.

I calmed down and took a deep breath before gently pulling out their grasp and looking up at the stranger. They seemed to be an adult, maybe around Phil's age (32). They wore a soft smile along with some clothes that looked soft as well. 

"You  gave me quite a scare buddy" They chuckled while holding my face and wiping my tears away.

All I could do was stare at them with big eyes as they cleaned up my face, brushing my hair out of my face, being careful of my horns and ears. I eventually raised my hand and grabbed onto their wrist, leaning into their hand and closing my eyes.

I don't know what it is about this person, but they made me feel safe. Safer than I ever was with anyone, even Philza. 

They pulled back and took my hand, pulling both my arms so they was fully visible. I looked down at my arms and noticed the bandages wrapped around them. I took a sharp inhale before looking up at them.

I stared at them as they reached over and grabbed something before leaning back over and setting it down on their leg. I closed my eyes tight as they began taking off the bandages, I don't want to see what's underneath. 

I felt them rub their thumb across my palm before going to work on re-bandaging my arms again. I opened my eyes when they finished and looked down at my arms again, they were covered in new bandages.

"I'm (Y/N)" They said, smiling at me while grabbing stuff from a tray on the dresser next to the bed I sat on. 

"Tommy..." I muttered while taking the cup of hot coco that they handed to me.

"It's a very nice name" They reached up and ruffled my hair, careful as to not touch the horns or ears that sat on my head.

"Why am I here...?" I asked, taking a sip of the coco while looking around the room. It was cozy. Plants sat on the window sill,  the walls were a calm purple color, glow in the dark stars were on the ceiling, and some other things that I didn't really care to notice.

"I found you north, in the woods. You were hurt and I couldn't leave you, so I brought you here in hopes of helping you" They answered, smiling as they leaned over and fluffed the pillows as I took another sip of the coco.

I nodded slowly and looked at them. Guess I'm staying here for awhile. Not that I minded all that much, they seemed very nice. Maybe I finally found my place, here with (Y/N). They were more of a parental guardian then Phil, or Sam were.

"Can I stay here?"

"Of course, as long as you'd like, Tommy"