Dadza & Mumza

Dadza & Mumza x Child!Reader
They/Them

Readers about 10-11

Adopted Reader who likes to draw, I got inspiration off an episode of 'keep your hands off eizouken' of course I made some minor and major edits to the original story but still has the same plot
----------

The small family of three sat at the table on the floor. They all held a cup of tea, drinking it quietly as the wind passed by into the building as the door stayed open. They all sat quietly, listening to nature as they drank the tea, relaxing their minds.

(Y/N) looked out the doors to the outside, eyes shining with curiosity as all little children do. They looked at their Dad with big eyes. Looking back and forth from their Dad and the outside they didn't say a word, expecting their Dad to know exactly what they wanted.

Phil set his cup down and looked across from him where his child sat, their head moving from the outside to him with big eyes. He looked over to Kristen, who just gave him a smile and a small nod before going back to her thoughts. Phil looked back to (Y/N) who was now staring at him intensely. He nodded and as soon as they got the message they stood up  started running outside, only to fall and spill the cup of tea in their hands. 

They watched as the tea fell to the ground in small bubbles, with wide eyes they let out a small 'woah' as Phil rushed to them. Phil picked them up and checked them for any injury's before knelt down to them, hands on both their arms.

"You gotta be more careful, 'kay?" He said while smiling at them. They gave a small nod as they stared at the small trail of tea on the porch. Phil looked over to where they were staring and sighed.
"You gotta clean that up" He got up and sat down next to Kristen again as they ran around the outside porch that surrounded the house to the kitchen. They came back with a dish rag and knelt down and cleaned the mess.

Phil got up and gave Kristen a kiss before walking over to (Y/N) and ruffling their hair as he walked out to the grass and flew up into the sky. (Y/N) watched before rushing down to sit back in their seat and bring their cup up for their mom. Kristen picked up the tea pot and smiled, pouring them another cup.

(Y/N) looked down at the cup for awhile before leaning to their side that faced the open door and tossed the cup, letting the liquid inside fall to the ground. They watched in awe as the tea full down with a splat. Kristen looked over at them and smiled. 

"You've made a mess" Kristen said while looking at (Y/N) who jumped at Kristen's words and rushed to clean the mess up with the dish towel. 

This repeated a few times, Kristen pouring a cup for (Y/N), (Y/N) throwing the cup and watching the tea fall to the ground, (Y/N) cleaning the mess up and repeat. 

After awhile they stopped and ran out the room to their room, leaving Kristen to her thoughts.

-------

The next day, the family sat in the same room. Drinking tea. (Y/N) threw their cup out to watch the tea fall. Phil watched as they do so before looking to Kristen who looked at him and smiled while letting out a small shrug. 

(Y/N) rushed to clean the mess before having Kristen pour another cup. They then threw the cup again, watching closely at the liquid as it fell. They stared at the puddle on the floor before watching as Phil leaned on his side facing the open door too. Phil threw his cup as well and watched as (Y/N) stared in awe, staring intensely as the tea fell to the floor. 

This continued for awhile, Kristen pouring them a cup, and both (Y/N) and Philza throwing their cup out to watch as the contents fell to the ground. 

Eventually Phil had to leave again to he gave Kristen a kiss and ruffled (Y/N)'s hair before leaving. (Y/N) rushed to clean the mess and rushed over to their room, once again leaving Kristen alone.

------

This continued for a couple days. The family would sit down for morning tea, (Y/N) would throw their cup to watch as the liquid fell and eventually Phil would do the same, having Kristen pour them more cups to throw. 

-------

As Phil and Kristen sat down at the table getting ready for morning tea as usual, (Y/N) sat in their room drawing in a sketchbook. They rushed to draw it so they wouldn't be late to morning tea but they also had to make it perfect.

They put the pencil down and brought the sketchbook up to the air to get a better look at it. They nodded before running out to sit with their parents.

They got their cup of tea and set it down before waving their hands slightly to get their parents attention. The two adults looked at them and they picked up their cup and threw it as usual before picking up the sketchbook to show them.

On the paper where different shaped that looked like the tea when it was in the air after being thrown. Phil and Kristen looked at each other before looking back at (Y/N) and their drawing and clapping while smiles on their face. (Y/N) smiled brightly and set the book down before getting up. 

They walked over to the other side of the table and sat in between Phil and Kristen. They leaned on Kristen while holding Philza's hand with theirs. They closed their eyes and smiled as they sat quietly in between their parents. 

-----------
Hope ya liked it! 
I couldn't get this off my mind even when doing work so I just stayed up all night so I could focus.

I hope you're all doing good! Taking care of yourselves and all. Eating and Drinking water, that stuff. 

Love
-MD