Ponk

Ponk x Reader
They/Them
-------

Ponk sat on a bench while looking down at his shoes. He had traveled quite the ways away from the DSMP to get a break from everything. He only had a backpack that held everything he took with him. 

He had taken enough food to keep him last for a couple months, some money, armor, and his sword. He didn't even have a map, he only noticed he didn't bring his map with him when it was to late, he was to far away. He just walked a hoped he could find his way home when he did go home. 

Thankfully he had found a nice and quiet village and decided to stay for awhile. He hadn't taken a look around yet, his first objective being 'find a place to sit' after all his walking. He sighed and set his bag down on the ground, in between his legs so it wouldn't be easy to take. He took his ski mask off and sighed at the breath of fresh air.

His eyes drifted to the nub that used to be his right hand. His eyes teared up a bit as he stared at his, fingers from the left hand grazing it ever so slightly. He closed his eyes tight and brought his hand away from the nub. 

"Hey, Are you okay?"

He opened his eyes and looked to his right to see someone sitting next to him. They had a soft smile on their face as they leaned a little to his side, looking him in the eyes. He stared into their eyes for a bit, they looked so kind and beautiful. He snapped out of the gaze and looked to the side.

"What?" 

"It looks like it hurts" They spoke while looking down at the nub covered in bandages. He tensed and coughed a bit.

"Y-Yeah, it hurt quite a bit" He murmured while looking to the side, bringing his left hand up to cup the back of his neck. He scratched his hair a bit as he pulled his legs closer together, squeezing his back. 

"Can I touch it?" They asked. before adding quickly, "I'll be gentle" with a cute smile sitting on their face.

Pink looked up at them and blushed while letting out little 'uh's' and 'um's' while looking everywhere except the stranger. He eventually pulled himself together and nodded.

"Yeah, I-I guess you can" 

They smiled at him before raising their hand to caress the nub. They graced their fingers across it while looking up at him every now and then to make sure it wasn't hurting him. After a small bit they pulled back and looked at him in the eyes.

"I've never seen you here before, so why are ya' here? If you don't mind be asking" They said while leaning to their side, towards him as he blushed brighter and leaned to the side a bit to create space between the two.

"I-I'm just on a trip, to g-get time a-away from my home" He stuttered and mentally slapped himself as the person let out an 'ahh' and leaned back to their side, making Ponk let out a deep breath of air. 

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" They asked while looking to the side, at a field of flowers that sat a few feet from the bench they both sat on.

"No, not yet. My first objective was to find a place to side after all the walking I did" He laughed while looking down at his feet again. Letting out a sigh he combed his hand though his hair a bit.

"Would you like to stay with me? Hotels here can get quite expensive" They said while looking back at him with a smile. He looked up at them with wide eyes.

"Really?"

"Of course! You seem like someone who wouldn't try killing me in my sleep" They laughed as they stood up and stretched. 

"I don't live far from here, the faster he get their the faster you can rest" They said.

"I'm (Y/N) by the way" They smiled

"Ponk" He smiled

Ponk got up and picked up his bag, slinging it over his left shoulder as he followed them. They walked a block or two down the path before arriving at a small house, it looked cozey.

They opened the door and let Ponk in before closing the door behind them and taking their shoes off. They lead Ponk over to a spear bedroom and told him if he needed anything to call them. 

He laid on the bed. He basically melted into the bed, It was so soft and comfy. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before falling asleep.

------

A few hours later they knocked on the door. After getting no response they opened the bedroom door and peaked into the room. They looked at Ponk laying on the bed and smiled before walking in and set the plate on food on the night stand. They sat on the bed and looked at Ponk for awhile. 

Eventually they shook him lightly, waking him as calmly as they can. Ponk turned around and pushed himself up to a sitting position as they held onto his arm lightly.

"Hey" They whispered while a smile.

"Hello" Ponk muttered quietly while rubbing his eyes.

"I brought some dinner" They said and motioned to the plate on the stand.

"Thank you" Ponk said while looking at them with tired eyes. It was evident that he had bags under his eyes.

They brought a hand up to his cheek and rubbed their thumb gently across while giving Ponk a saddened look. 

"You look so tired" They whispered while leaning closer to him.

They cupped his other cheek with their other and and leaned in to where their foreheads were touching. They looked in his eyes and stared as he let out shaky breathes. Ponk's face was a million shades read by now, with how close their face was.

He leaned into their touch and closed his eyes. They wrapped their arms around his neck and positioned themselves to sit at the against the headboard. They pulled on Ponk a bit and laid him down in between their thighs. Ponk sighed in content and melted to their touch.

They reached over and grabbed the plate, laying it on his chest and using the fork to scoop some food and feed it to Ponk. He complied and relaxed more as he tasted the food, it was great. 

They continued to sit in the same position for the rest of the night, feeding Ponk and running their hands through his hair. 

All Ponk thought was that he could get used to this life style.