☁️TwitchRivals7☁️

This is just a filler until i can get the request done
Art not mine
.
TwitchRivals7 x Reader
.
Not requested
.
AU: non
.
plot-
FLUFF ALL THE WAY
Any pronouns
--------------------------

        Waking up to 7 was the best thing in your life, it was like you never woke up in the first place. They where truly the best, best partner 10/10. Though they didn't talk much, but they made it up to you with a bunch of love and affection so it was okay. 7 usually woke up first, since they had to work early at Twitch, but today they had the day off. Waking up first was not something you thought of, you usually worked later in the day, going to work around 11:30, so you slept in a lot. So you'd expect the one who wakes up early to wake up before the one who wakes up and around 9:30? Wrong.

You woke up first, being held in 7's arms, nice and warm, covered in blankets. It was nice, the sun seeped through the curtains, the birds chirped songs, and the room smelt like vanilla and maybe a little bit of strawberry's. It really did feel like home, specially in 7's arms.

You had been dating 7 for awhile, maybe a year, and you loved every second of it. They where the sweetest person you've ever met. Whenever you seemed upset they would bring you some of your favorite food, sling a blanket around you and cuddle you while watching a movie, or whenever you called for them they always thought they did something wrong so they started apologizing, not even knowing what they where being called for. You loved them with all your heart. So waking up in their arms, cuddling like there's no tomorrow, you melted.

You sighed and tried getting out of there arms, as much as your didn't want to you had work. Key word in the last sentence 'tried', they had a pretty strong grip on you, but not to strong. Like they where clutching a glass doll, a strong grip so they won't drop it but not strong enough to break it. It made you melt, again, and re-think going to work.

You didn't have much work to do this weak so you could just.... Call in sick? No, you couldn't It'd be lying.... Okay maybe this one time you'd call in sick without actually being sick. You needed a break anyway, with all this stuff going on in the world you totally deserved a day off. Turning around to face the small table next to your side of the bed and grabbed your phone. You texted your boss telling her that you where feeling sick and would stay home, which she replied saying 'okay' and 'get better soon'. You smiled at her kindness and put your phone back on the table. 

You turned around and cuddled back into 7's chest, sighing in content you smiled and snaked your arms around there mid area, just below there chest, trying to be as close to them as possible. The whole Covid-19 thing really did take a toll on you. You closed your eyes going back to sleep.

Just as you where about to drift off to dream land you felt the blanket get pulled over you, a kiss planted on your forehead and the grip of 7's arms pulling you closer.

"I love you"

And with that, you drifted off to sleep, happy to have the nicest person as your Partner
------------------
Words: 616 

Thank you for reading! I'm sorry for not updating in awhile, I'm putting my all into this request I got, School is starting in a couple days and I'm a little stressed as well. I hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night bye~
-Mad Dog