Ranboo

Ranboo x Reader
They/Them
Requested by Izuko_Chizuki
--------

Today wasn't the best of days. School was tiring and they couldn't catch a break afterwards with their family bugging them. They could only get a break late at night, sitting at their computer and getting on the DSMP to unwind.

They didn't have much to do on the SMP, they just thought it would help unwind. Leaning back in their chair a bit they watched as the world loaded in, the blocks appearing out of thin air. Letting out a breath they sat back up; hunching their back in the process as they began to run around the SMP.

Only a little after they got on did they notice Ranboo was on after he started spamming the chat with their user, making himself sound aggressive unintentionally as he sent them messages in all caps asking them to join his VC. They perked up a bit, straightening their posture, before opening discord and clicking on VC one.

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)" Ranboo greeted while raising his voice a bit as he stretched their name out.

"Hey Ranboo.." They greeted back as they sighed and hunched again, making sure their camera was off.

"Are you- Are you okay?" 

As Ranboo asked the question, (Y/N) paused everything. No one had asked them that question yet today, even though they showed visible distress. The question had raised tears to their eyes as they covered their face with their eyes, leaning on their desk as they let out quiet little sobs.

Ranboo panicked when he heard the muffled sobs coming from their mic. He made his character run over to them and shift to look up at them in the face as he spoke.

"Hey- Hey, It's gonna be okay. (Y/N), you're gonna be okay, got it? I know today might have been hard for you, but you're so brave for making it through the day"

After he finished his little speech he panicked more as the crying got louder. He let out a little  'uwah' sound and (Y/N) let a little chuckle out.

More time passed as Ranboo tried to make sure they were okay by telling them kind things, but that only made them cry more. About 30 minutes or more later they quieted down and sniffed while wiping their face from the tears.

"Thank you Ranboo..." They smiled even though he couldn't see it "I'm really happy to have someone like you in my life" They finished while shifting their character and looking down as if they were nuzzling their head in his chest.

Ranboo blushed while holding a hand up to his mouth, trying not to let them know he was flustered. He cleared his throat and nodded his characters head.

"I uh- Of course! I'm always here for you, Y'know" He said while trying to put on a manly persona as if he wasn't scared of spooky's mansion. 

That sat in a comfortable silence for awhile before he cleared his throat again and jumped up.

"Hey! I have a build I gotta work on, you wanna help me?" He asked "If you're not busy- that is..." He added while lowering his voice.

(Y/N) smiled wider and nodded their characters head "Yeah, that sounds really fun" They answered while un-crouching their character and followed him as he began running away.

Guess there's always one good thing that happens in a bad day. (Y/N)'s good thing was Ranboo, who would be with them for as long as he could.

---------
Sorry this took so long to do!

I won't be taking request's or suggestions because I've got lots to do and about 30 chapters I need to write before I can even think of taking more ideas.

Love you!
-MadDog