Scenario 17

Reader wears a suit during stream
No specific pronouns
-----

DSMP

Awesamdude
He's awe struck. Man's never knew someone could look so good in a suit. He compliments you over and over again subconsciously, earning the name 'Awesimpdude' from your chat. 

Badboyhalo
He compliments you and goes back to whatever the two (2) were doing. Every now and then he'll complement you without realizing it.

CaptainPuffy
She's kinda down bad for you rn. As soon as she see's you in that suit she's just as down bad as you guys are for Y/N in my latest Sapnap chapter.

Eret
"YEAH! FUCK GENDER ROLES" He spends an hour talking about how clothes don't have gender roles as you just show off your suit to chat. She can't get over how good you look though.

Foolish
He gets a little flushed. He's down bad, just like Puffy. Subconsciously keeps bringing the suit up and complimenting it so he's earned the 'simp' name by your chat and the simp role on your discord.

Jschlatt
He goes on and on about how you look business ready and how to two (2) of you guys should start a business together and scam everyone.

Karl Jacobs
DOWN BAD. He's more down bad than Puffy and Foolish combined. Keeps bringing it up and won't stop talking about it, he just goes on and on about it.

Ranboo
He laughs and says something about matching him. He then goes on with whatever you guys were doing. He brings it up every now and then but nothing to down bad.

---

OTHER

BoomerNA
"SHEEEEEEEEEESH, GOT THAT DRIP" He jsut yells about having drip and stuff. He's definitely down bad for you.

MadDog
"AWOOGA- HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA" More down bad than everyone else in this chapter. They'll be snapping some screenshots (With consent) and complimenting you 24/7