Fletcher Yellowza

Fletcher x Child!Reader
They/Them

Readers about 5-6

Part of my series of the Colorza's meeting Philza and Kristen's kid
---

"My diagnoses is that no one has been treating you well"

-------

Another day passes by calmly. It was sunny outside so Phil insisted on having (Y/N) go outside. Kristen was hesitant, as Mom's are when their kids go outside. Eventually Phil calmed Kristen down and told her he would watch over (Y/N) to make sure they wouldn't get hurt.

Kristen agreed and went back to doing laundry as Phil helped (Y/N) put their shoes on. He picked them up and held them against him as they wrapped their arms around him. Phil walked outside with (Y/N) in his arms, he looked up at the sky as (Y/N) tried using his hat as a block from the sun.

Phil laughed before setting (Y/N) down and putting his hat on them. He laughed louder when he saw (Y/N) looking around worried as the hat blocked their eyes from seeing anything. He helped set the hat in the perfect spot so that it wouldn't block their sight. And with that they ran off to play in the fields.

The family lived quite far away from civilization so the field was basically theirs. The woods were where they got a lot of their things, from caves to the lake down the path. 

Phil sat on the grass as he watched (Y/N), trying his best to keep track of the racing child. Who knew such a calm child would have so much energy, it's not like they had to hold it in, they could always go outside.

After a few minutes of watching Phil yawned and laid back, laying in the grass as he closed his eyes to block out the sun because he gave his hat to (Y/N). He yawned again before drifting off for a little nap.

Meanwhile (Y/N) was following the yellow Finch's who cooed at them as they reached to them from the trees. The birds flew off the tree and further into the woods and the child followed closely after.

While they were running they tripped on a log sticking out of the ground and fell to the ground, scraping their legs and arms in the process. They took a second to react before tears pricked their eyes and they began to cry.

The Finch's started tweeting loudly and circled above them and eventually a couple Crow's joined in with the Finch's. The loud 'tweet's and 'caw's added to the fuel of  'things to cry about right now' which in turn made (Y/N) cry a little louder.

They were to busy crying to notice someone walk up in front of them and crouch down. 

"You're wearing Phil's hat" He quietly muttered.

The stranger picked them up and held then close, quietly shushing them as He patter their back. They wrapped their arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder as he started walking.

By the time (Y/N) had calmed down the two had arrived back at the house, a worried Phil and Kristen looking around for (Y/N) furiously. Phil spotted the two and sighed, grabbing Kristen and pointed to them. 

Kristen ran over and took (Y/N) from the mans arms while thanking him. He smiled and walked over to Phil and patted his back.

"How do you loose a child?" He laughed as Phil groaned. 

Kristen set (Y/N) down on the porch and rushed in to the house to get the first-aid. (Y/N) sat looking down while wiping their eyes from the left over tears as they slowly kicked their legs back and forth. 

"Shut up Fletch" Phil said while walking over to the porch. 

Fletcher followed as sat next to (Y/N) as Phil walked into the house. Kristen came back out and patched up their cuts from the fall and gave them a kiss before walking back in the house to yell at Phil.

(Y/N) looked over to Fletcher and leaned on him arm while closing their eyes. Fletcher smiled and pulled them closer to him. Together for the rest of the day they both sat on the porch watching the birds fly around.

-------
I love Fletcher sm istg, Fletcher is the kindest boi.

Question of the chapter: 
Favorite POV? The MCYT's POV, Your POV, or No Ones POV?

Have a good day!
-Love
MadDog