Scenario 6

MCYTs seeing a tattoo dedicated to themselves
DSMP (their characters)
-----

Awesamdude
When you showed him the trident that had the words 'The Warden' under it to him, he almost teared up. He found it so nice that you loved him so much that you got a tattoo to remember him by.

BadBoyHalo
Bad was in tears when you showed him the muffin tattooed on your arm and you got it to remember him. After awhile he tried convincing you to get an egg tattoo.

CaptainPuffy
When seeing the Pirate hat on your torso area after a bit of- 'roughhousing' Puffy gave you a bit hug and gave you kisses all over your face. She was happy you loved her that much to get a tattoo to remind you of her. 

Dream
You showed him while he was in prison (Reader is a dream apologist) and he approved, the smiley face looked good for having done it yourself. He tried touching it but Sam yelled at him. 

Foolish_Gamers
When he saw the Totem of undying on your leg he literally burst into tears. Even though he was a god worshiped why people years ago, no one had ever done such a thing. And you of all people doing it meant so much more to him.

Ghostbur
When you showed him the pile of blue you got tattooed your wrist he smiled widely. You'd always have a piece of him with you.

Karl Jacobs
He saw the clock and panicked, thinking you knew about his time traveling stuff, but no. You got it because he had a cute stop watch and you liked it. 

Ponk
You got a lemon in remembrance of his lemon tree. He hugged you the best he could with one arm while stuttering. Though you couldnt see it well his face was read.

Revivebur
He was both tattoos you got for alivebur and ghostbur and demanded you get one for him, so you did. You got a TNT stick and he loved it. He often comes up to you just to look at it.

Technoblade
He looked away and pretended not to care, but inside he was flipping out. His heart was doing flips when he saw the boar mask he wore on your arm, where it would be forever. The worst part was that you laced it with gold so every now and then when you showed it off while working it would shine and catch his attention, getting him flustered again.

Wilbur Soot
He gave you a bone crushing hug when you showed him the tattoo that said 'Independence or Death' with a book to the side. It made his heart warm how you cared about him and L'manburg so much.