Scenario 14

Reader is the owner a bakery in the DSMP
No specific pronouns

Trigger warning
Small mention of Smoking and Drugs in Mexican Dreams part lol
----------

Antfrost
He often comes by to grab a snack for the whole Eggpire. He loves your baking and will always be at your side when you need someone to taste test a new recipe. Ant can easily figure out if a pastry is yours or not just from the smell. TLDR: He loves your baking a lot.

Awesamdude
He appreciates when you stop by with a basket for him full of pastries and such. His heart melts when you give him a kind smile while handing him a basket full of bread, cookies, a slice of cake, some juice and some other stuff. He loves your bread the most, It's soft and fluffy. 

Badboyhalo
He often stops by in his free time to sit down and have a nice chat. He has a cup of hot chocolate and some cookies to his side as he chats with you about stuff around the server. He loves hearing about your day or a new recipe your working on, and will offer to taste test if you're willing.

Dream
Before he was put in jail he would come over to the bakery every Sunday and buy a fresh loaf of bread with some cookies. He would chat for a bit before leaving till the next Sunday. After he was put in prison you still wanted to talk to him, so you got a basket and filled it up before you went on your way to the prison. Sam was hesitant to let you give Dream the basket but after some puppy eyes and begging he broke and let you give it to Dream. Dream was more than exited to see you and ever more exited when he smelled the fresh pastries. TLDR: He's a simp and loves your pastries.

Ghostbur
Ghostbur likes chilling in your bakery, the atmosphere is nice and relaxing. It sometimes makes him forget of the person he used to be. Of course since he's a ghost he can't really eat, but he still likes hanging around the bakery. Sometimes if you need something like dye for food, he'll be more than happy to go out and get some for you, specially if it's blue.

Hbomb
He offered to be a server at the bakery once. You turned him down immediately after he brought the idea of wearing his cat maid outfit. He was sad but let it go sooner or later.

Jschlatt
He funded your bakery when the 'Manburg arc started. Since Niki was found to be a traitor and left, there was no one to run the bakery, so Schlatt tore it down and later that week you came asking for a small loan to make a new one you would run. He accepted and gave you more than you asked, no interest or debt. HE often visits the place on his time off with Quackity and Tubbo.

Karl Jacobs
The place keeps him grounded. He feels as though the relaxing atmosphere keeps him together from the time traveling. He likes having a strawberry tart or two (2), along with some hot coco while he's there.

Mexican Dream
He smokes and sells drugs in the backroom.

Niki
Niki was happy to see someone was carrying out the legacy of a bakery in the SMP. She often stops by and gives you new recipes she made or found in old books. She likes trading sweets, like she gives you a loaf of bread and you give her a loaf of bread. despite using the same recipes they always come out different from each other, whither it be taste or looks. She likes to think it's because you're more innocent from her when it comes to things you've done in life.

Ponk
He visits often. It helps him forget the pain in his non-existent arm that Sam took away. He also likes the bagels

Punz
Who is this again?

Quackity
He paid you a large sum of money to join Las Nevadas and move your bakery there for many reasons. Reason one (1), He really likes your baking, though he'll never admit it. Reason two (2), It'll bring more customers, since it's pretty famous amongst the people in the SMP. Reason three (3), He wants to make sure your safe 24/7, so bringing you closer to him physically and mentally was his best bet of doing that.

Slimecicle
After Quackity brought you over to Las Nevadas, Charlie started hanging at your bakery more often. He likes how calm it is and how you're always happy to have a chat with him, busy or not. He also likes the food, though he doesn't really have taste buds.

Tommy
It makes him feel safe. He was talking to Puffy during therapy and he kept bringing up your Bakery, how it was relaxing, how the food was great, how nice you were to him. Puffy brought up the question "Do you think their bakery could be a comfort place for you? Or even (Y/N) themselves being a comfort person to you?" And then Tommy realized. PUFFY IS COMPLETELY RIGHT. So now he spends all his time there, he's even slept there a couple times. 

Wilbur soot (Revivebur)
He spends a bunch of time there now since you're in Las Nevadas, and he's working with Quackity, who coincidentally, owns Las Nevadas. He likes sitting down with a super bitter coffee and having a great chat with either Quackity or you. Either way he has a great time there.

---

Mad Dog (me)
I hate to break it to you, but you've not a Rat problem in your Bakery. Why? I live in the basement of your bakery. 

----------
TRULY SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WITH MY LIFE ALL TO MUCH RN.

Love ya!
-Mad Dog