Revivebur

Revivebur x Short!Reader
They/Them

Readers about 4'9
(Comparison photo. Wilbur left, Reader right)

 Wilbur left, Reader right)

----------

"Just ignore everything he says, okay Ranboo?" Wilbur spoke as he dusted his jacket off, having just been kicked out of Las nevadas.

"O-okay" Ranboo nodded, hunching over and hanging his head down.

"We don't need that sensitive prick! We've got the best Burger Van on the block!" Wilbur boasted, puffing up his chest and smiling.

"We're also the only Burger Van on the entire server..." Ranboo muttered, hugging themselves slowly as he followed Wilbur back to the Van.

----------

"That broad has some nerve..." Quackity groaned as he paced around his office.

"Thinking he can just come in here and say that, he's got some balls" He muttered, stopping and looking out the window to the duo walking out of Las Nevadas.

Quackity crossed his arms and tapped his foot on the ground. Bringing up a hand to his chin as he though quietly.

"He sure is creative though..." Quackity mumbled, tapping his foot faster.

"I GOT IT!" He jumped up, walking back and jumping over his desk into his chair and pulling out a pen and some paper.

-------

After what felt like an eternity for Quackity- Five (5) hours; He crafted the perfect letter. He read over it one more time before nodding slightly and stuffing it in an envelope. He cleared his desk, putting files in cabinets and pens in holders.

After he was done, and his desk was clean, he leaned back into the chair. He had crafted the letter, but how was he to deliver it? He certainly couldn't do it...

Snapping his fingers he smiled, "I got it!" he happily exclaimed. 

He brought a hand up and whistled, then waited. He straightened his posture and scooted closer to his desk as he waited. After a few minutes, there was a sound from up above, then a crash. Quackity looked to the side to see the ceiling vent open, and a small figure fall from it.

They jumped up, quickly dusting themselves off before standing like a soldier and saluting Quackity. He chuckled before standing up and walking over to them.

"(Y/N)" He said, making the smaller person look up at him, putting their hand down. "I need you to deliver this to Wilbur, asap" He continued while handing the envelope to them. "No one but he must see the contents of this letter, understood?" He said, turning around and glaring at them. 

They shook slightly under his gaze before nodding vigorously and raising their hand and doing an 'x' motion over their heart.

"Good, now go" He dismissed them, waving his hand as he did.

And with that, they ran to the door. Opening it and running out as Quackity watched. He chuckled before shaking his head and reaching up to close the ceiling vent.

---------

"Quackity can suck my dick if he thinks it's the last he's seen of me!" Wilbur grunted, pacing around by the front of the van.

Ranboo mentally screamed as Wilbur kept talking, having listened to Wilbur bitch about Quackity for the past Five (5) hours. Ranboo took their hat off and sighed.

"You agree don't you? You're so tired of his attitude, right?" Wilbur turned and looked at Ranboo, leaning forward. 

Ranboo, leaned back and slowly nodded, not wanting to upset him, though in his mind he was bitching about how they were tired oh his attitude.

"I knew it! I don't understand why he was so much, he hasn't even done that much-" Wilbur spoke, before cutting himself off. He whipped around and looked around aggressively at the forest.

"Did you hear that?" Wilbur asked, stepping back to the van. Ranboo got worried and looked around at the forest too.

The two (2) spent a good couple minutes on high alert, looking throughout the forest for whatever Wilbur had heard. But they didn't see, or hear anything. 

"I though I heard something-" Wilbur said, getting cut off by something falling off the Van. Ranboo jumped back in the van as Wilbur pulled out his sword and pointed it at the thing.

The small figure sat up and shook their head, flinging the grass and dirt in their hair away. They looked up to see a sword pointed at them, looking up at Wilbur they smiled and raised their hand, handing the envelope to Wilbur.

Slowly taking the envelope from them, Wilbur lowered his sword. Ranboo slowly leaned out the Van window and looked down, seeing the small person they sighed and calmed his heart.

"It's just you, god you scared me" Ranboo said, leaning slightly laying on the small metal counter. The small person put a hand over their mouth, as it mocking Ranboo as they got off the ground. They fully dusted themselves off and started messing around with Ranboo.

"You know them?" Wilbur asked, looking away from the unopened envelope and over to the two (2).

"Yeah, this is (Y/N). They're one of Quackity's guys" Ranboo responded, grabbing onto (Y/N) from under their arms and raising them up so Wilbur could get a better view. (Y/N) didn't move in inch after Ranboo picked them up, other then sticking their tongue stupidly.

Wilbur let out a small chuckle before turning back around and opening the envelope, pulling out the letter. He skimmed through the letter, reading word for word and judging it. He looked down to the bright red wax seal at the bottom with Quackity's signature.

"He must be serious about this..." Wilbur muttered to himself. He put a hand on his chin and though for awhile.

Minutes passed and Wilbur had finally decided on his answer. Whipping around, Wilbur smiled, eyes closed. "Ranboo! I've decided, I'm going back to-" Cutting himself off he opened his eyes to see Ranboo out of the van and messing about with (Y/N), who was climbing him like a jungle tree.

"AHEM" Wilbur groaned, tapping his foot on the ground. Ranboo jumped and looking towards Wilbur, rushing to get (Y/N) off him.

"AS I WAS SAYING-" Wilbur started, glaring at Ranboo and (Y/N) "I'm going to Las Nevadas" He finished, nodding as he stuffed the letter into his pocket.

Ranboo just nodded before walking to the other side of the van to go back to work. As they did so It let Wilbur and (Y/N) alone together.

(Y/N) looked up at Wilbur and walked over to him, making him laugh at the height difference. "You're quiet short, aren't you?" He muttered, looking down at them as they broke their neck to look at him.

"I feel bad for when you have to talk to Sam, or Bad" He laughed at his own statement as they stayed quiet. "What? Can't take a joke?" He teased, smirking as they sighed.

The two began walking in the direction of Las Nevadas, Wilbur making a lot of jokes as they stayed quiet.