Ranbob

Ranbob x Reader
they/them

Prompt
Im so tired
You can nap on my lap
W-what? uh- okay...
--------

It was a lovely day in the dome, or so you thought. You can never tell if its a good day or not when you live underwater. 

You were sitting in the Nature room, Leaning against the large tree as your boyfriend- Ranbob- Made sure everything in every room was in place. You didn't care about how the rooms looked as much as he did. You've tried telling him multiple times 'As long as everything's in there, It's fine' But he ignored you while making sure a painting was perfect.

That was a downside to being stuck underwater with Ranbob, sure you loved him but he had a tendency to ignore you sometimes because he didn't wanna believe what you're saying.

Letting out a sigh, you looked up and pushed your head against the tree. Looking up at the top of the dome, up into the water where the fish swam without needing to worry about books or paintings being in place. Sometimes you wished you were a fish, or turtle. It didn't matter, as long as you didn't have to be in the dome.

You can't remember the last time you were outside of the dome, other than a really long time ago, and you could barely remember that. 

Even when Ranbob annoyed you and you where tired of living in the dome, you still loved it. It was your home, Ranbob was your home. Without him you would have gone crazy, being alone by yourself sounds so horrible. You couldn't bare the thought.

Letting out a quiet sigh, you let your head dip down and closed your eyes, being lost in the thoughts that wondered in and out through that head of yours. Before you could drift off, the door opened and Ranbob stepped him. You looked up, eyes open, startled by the door opening when you least expected it.

You gave him a soft smile while patting the spot next to yourself. He perked up and walked over to you and plopping down. You brought your hand up and rubbed his cheek, which he nuzzled into, giving off a sickly-sweet smile that you only took as a kind one. 

After awhile of giving Ranbob a bunch of loving affection, he let out a loud yawn. He blushed as you giggled at him. You held his hand, getting him to look at you before smiling.

"Tired?" You muttered as he tightened his grip on your hand.

"Yeah..." He nodded.

"Here, lay on my lap" You said while patting your thighs and blushing.

Ranbob blushed before looking around as if people were around before slowly laying down on your legs. He put a hand up onto your knee as he laid there. He was quite stiff, never had you done something like this before. He liked it.

You brought a hand up to his hair and took his goggles off and sat them next to you before brushing your fingers through his hair, scratching his scalp ever so slightly. He relaxed, melting from the touch making you chuckle slightly. 

"I love you Ranbob" You whispered to him as he closed his eyes.

"I-I love you too" He muttered before squeezing your leg with his hand before drifting, leaving you to sit there. Not that you minded.