Finley Blueza

Finley x Child!Reader
They/Them

Part of my series of the Colorza's meeting Philza and Kristen's kid
---------

Cold.

It was cold outside.

And winter was the cause.

That's right, winter had come rolling around. Everything was covered in a thick layer of snow. Kristen had forbidden (Y/N) from stepping foot outside, placing them in front of the fireplace with a bunch of blankets and a kiss on the forehead.

Little (Y/N) didn't understand much, but they did understand that winter was bad. They knew winter brought freezing temperatures and they couldn't have cold sweets, like ice-cream. Though they also knew it brought good things too, like Mumza was basically always by their side!

Dadza was always away during the winter, spending almost all winter with his old friend Techo, whom (Y/N) had only met a few times. Though he wasn't always away, It wasn't uncommon for it to just be Kristen and (Y/N) in the house for most of winter.

Anyway.

Little (Y/N) was currently sitting by the fireplace, bundled up in blankets with their favorite phantom plushie as Mumza was in the kitchen making hot Tea and choco. 

(Y/N) was humming a tun they had heard from Mumza while swaying side to side slightly. They yawned a little, stopping their swaying to do so. They looked up as Mumza walked into the room holding a Mug with crows and hearts on it and a plain tea cup.

Kristen slowly handed (Y/N) the mug while sitting down next to them, wrapping an arm around them and smiling.

"I love you my dear" Kristen said while slowly rocking side to side, as (Y/N) was doing before.

(Y/N) took a sip of their hot choco before leaning more into Mumza's side, returning the love right back to her. Kristen chuckled while taking a sip of her tea. If only Phil were here to share this moment.

The room was quiet, other then the cackling of the fire and the occasional sip of the drinks. It was peaceful. If only Phil were here though. Kristen hadn't told (Y/N) yet, but Phil was coming home tomorrow, he said so in a letter. 

A knock at the door ruined the peaceful silence. It has startled the two (2) in the living room, (Y/N) more that Kristen. Kristen thought it was Phil, but he was to arrive tomorrow not today.

(Y/N) clung onto Mumza as she got up and went over to the door. She opened it so see a look alike to her husband, but not him. The look a like took off his hood and smiled while giving a little bow.

"Hello there ma'am, I hope you don't mind but I got caught in this storm and I need a place to stay" He said while rubbing his hands together gently.

"Of course, come in" Kristen said while ushering him in and closing the door behind her.

Kristen brought him over to the couch and wrapped him in a blanket before going to prepare another cup of tea. (Y/N) had followed Mumza, they didn't like strangers because Dadza told them strangers equal bad.

When the tea was ready, she brought it out for the stranger who was taking off his boots by now. She smiled while handing him the cup of tea, to which he gave a thanks for.

"I'm truly sorry to intrude, I was on my way to my brothers house when the storm hit. I though I could handle it, I thought It was just gonna be a small one, guess I underestimated it" He chuckled, taking a swig of the tea after.

"It's quite alright, though I must ask. Who is your brother? No one lives around here for miles" Kristen asked, slowly petting (Y/N)'s hair as they laid their head on her lap.

"My brother's name is Phil, he sent me a letter about a month ago saying it would be nice to hang out again. Though I never wrote back. I though It'd be nice to surprise him" He responded, using small hand gestures as he did.

"Well then, you're in the right house sir. Though I'm sorry to say that Phil's not home right now, he's currently at a friends place. He should be back by tomorrow" Kristen explained, glancing down at (Y/N) who was barely awake.

"Ah! So I assume you're Kristen? I've heard quite a bit from about you from Phil's letters" He smirked and Kristen turned a little red. 

"And you must be (Y/N)! My dear nibling (GN term for niece/nephew)! How wonderful it is to meet you!" He smiled, cheer radiating off of him.

"What's your name, if I may ask. I must know the name of my Brother in law" Kristen smiled, patting (Y/N)'s back.

"Ah, right. My name is Finley!" He answered, nodding before holding onto the blanket more.

"Well then Finley, feel free to stay for as long as you like" Kristen said before getting up to get more blankets.

Finley smiled again before moving over to sit next to (Y/N), the sleepy child. He picked them up and walked over to the fireplace, setting them on his lap and wrapping the multiple blankets around them.

(Y/N) snuggled into their newly-discovered Uncle and drifted off to sleep, holding onto his sides lightly as they did. 

------
After week or so of Hiatus, I'm back and ready to do some work.

I've settled into school and I'm ready to get a-workin'

Of course this book is still gonna have pretty slow updates, but I promise I'll at least get a chapter out every month. I know it's not the best but It's the best I can do right now.

Love you!
-Blank