Scenario 2

DSMP reacting to you loosing your last life
They/Them
Requested by SpecialLoser
------

Awesamdude
He would be absolutely heart broken. You, Someone he cared about so deeply, gone. Gone from his life forever. He overworked himself, staying in the prison 24/7 with no sleep. Everywhere he looked he saw them, and he couldn't sleep because he saw them there too. He yelled at Dream to bring you back, but Dream just watched in amusement.

BadBoyHalo
It was Depressing. He was the one to kill his favorite people. He didn't mean to push Skeppy and (Y/N) into the lava, he was just frustrated. When he found out Skeppy came back because he had one more life, he ran to (Y/N)'s house, hoping they would be there. But it was empty.

Dream
He was heartbroken when Sam told him (Y/N) lost their last life. He fell to the ground and covered his face with his hands. He tried using the book to revive them, but to no avail did it work. He was more quiet and didn't eat much after the book didn't work.

Foolish Gamers
He was devastated. He tried reviving you with his powers but it didn't work. He went back to space to cry while Mama Foolish comforted him (Foolish living in space is not Cannon, I just think he lives there with Mama Foolish because he's a god). After a bit of grieving he took Foolish JR. and made them a grave that showed the type of person they were.

Ghostbur
He was sad, till you became a ghost with him. Though no one else but he could see you.

Karl Jacobs
He wanted to go back in time, but he knew the book didn't work like that. He cried a lot as Sapnap comforted him. He made you a small grave in Kinoko. He goes there every week and talks about whats been going on and replaces the flowers.

Technoblade
He became a mess. You were someone he knew he could trust along with Phil. Seeing you die was a nightmare. He tried waking you but he knew you were gone. He took your sword and fixed it to perfection. He uses the sword often, because when he does, it feels like your holding his hand and comforting him.