Scenario 3

DSMP reacting to you becoming a major villain
Requested by SpecialLoser
-----

Awesamdude
He was surprised and hurt. He thought you were a good person, he knew you were a good person. He was in denial for so long, it was only till after you tried to kill him that he snapped. He locked you up in a cell of Pandora's vault. It wasn't as guarded as Dream's, but it was guarded. He often spent most of his time sitting in front of your cell crying as you watched.

BadBoyHalo
He didn't even know you anymore. You morals clashed with his. He cried for days as Skeppy tried comforting him. He finally accepted it after you blew up a building in the badlands and tried killing Ant. Though he never truly let you go, keeping a book you wrote for him by his side at all times.

Dream
He knew you were a bad guy, but a major villain wasn't what he was told. You were able to kill him because you were close to him. He pushed everyone away as you were put in Pandora's vault.

Foolish Gamers

RanbooHe was terrified

Ranboo
He was terrified. He couldn't believe the truth. Then the voices started saying things and people started talking and suddenly his opinion slowly started to change. Though he always had the pet chicken you gave him in his house, it reminded him that there once was a kinda person he knew.

Technoblade
He was horrified to see you go against him. He thought, no he knew he could trust you. He cried as Phil pat his back. He sat in your old house often when not doing things. He always carried the shovel you gave him, it was heavily enchanted as a joke but he always used it after you left him.