Dream Team

Requested by SoulLaurian 
DreamTeam x Military! Reader
No specific gender

I'm pumping out requests!
...................................

Coming home.

You were coming home.

It has been years since you've been home. Since you've seen Family and Friends.

Walking out of the plane I looked up at the sky, the sun was so bright, the clouds blocked some of it but I could tell it was a good day. Taking a deep breath I smiled, nodding to myself. I started walking, yanking my luggage behind me. Mom said she would pick me up so I guess look for her car. 

I looked around for a bit before seeing a familiar White jeep with Disney stickers decorating the back window. Walking over to the car I came around to the Front passenger seat and knocked on the window smiling. The person in the car jumped and fiddled with something before the window rolled down. 

"Hey Stranger" She greeted smiling. It felt good to see her smile again. 

"Hi Mom" I said, tossing my stuff into the back seat before getting into the front seat. 

I laid into the seat and looked out the window as she started to drive out of the airport. I knew I would be in the car for a while so I pulled out my phone and earbuds before pulling up Twitch and clicking on Dream. I decided to tease him by donating a simple $5 and saying 'Been while'.

It took while for the donation to come in but when Clay saw it he yelled 'YOOOOO' causing George and Nick groan and ask why he had to yell so loud. He read the donation out loud and they all went wild. 

The chat questioned what was so special about the donation and Clay explained who I was.

"The person who sent that dono is a personal friend of ours. They would be playing with us but they can't cause they're currently working in the military" He answered before opening the menu in minecraft and muting himself. George and Nick talked about some funny moments between the 4 of us.

After a couple of minutes a received a text from Clay, as soon as I opened it Clay came back to the steam and joined in on the story telling. I looked out the window before looking back at the text as the stream played in the background.
-----

🐱Patches picture dealer🐱

HELLO
17:35 PM

Hey sexy
17:36 PM
-----

I closed twitch and turned off my phone before leaning my chair back and closing my eyes. It would be awhile so a nap wouldn't hurt, It would help with the jet lag. I yawned before dozing off as music played through my earbuds.

After what I assume is an hour or so my Mom wakes me up gently by shaking me lightly. I lean up and yawns before stretching and rubbing my eyes. I look out the window to see the house I grew up in. I smile at my Mom before getting out of the car and stretching my legs. 

I shut the door and go to the back to grab my bags. I walk into the house with my Mom to see my Brother sitting on the steps as if waiting for something. He perks up when I set my bags down and runs over to me, engulfing me in a hug and then dropping me acting as if he wasn't happy to see me. I chuckle before patting his shoulder and picking up my bag to bring to my room. 

Opening the door to the attic I see that they had kept my room the same as I felt it. I walk over to the wall full of pictures of me, Clay, George and Nick. I smile before sitting on my bed and pulling out my phone to see multiple missed texts from the three. I giggle to myself before hopping up and rushing downstairs. I grab a pair of keys and yell to my mom "I'm Going out to my Friends for a bit. Be back by dinner 'Kay?"

I hear my Mom yell back 'okay' before I run out to the garage to see my trusty motorcycle. I run my hand over the seat before sitting on it and turning it on with the keys. I grab my helmet and put it on and driving out the garage and onto the road. I drive down the road, making turn to turn before arriving in front of the all so familiar house I knew.

I revved the engine loudly a couple of times before turning off the bike and sitting on the bike waiting. After a bit I hear the door slam open and see Clay, George and Nick running over to me. I take my helmet off and they all smile widely.

I get off my bike and run over to them and hug them as they engulf me in a group hug. George started to cry which caused Clay and Nick to tear up which made me tear up as well.

"I knew your Donation meant something!" Clay said while wiping his eyes and Nick and I laughed while George was still crying into my sleeve. I hug George and pat his back and Nick bombards me with questions about the military and the places I went. 

I smiled as we all walked into the house, George clinging onto my arm while wiping his tears as I tell Nick about the military as Clay listens in.

And that's when I knew.

I was finally home.