Hermitcraft

Hermitcraft x Reader (not all Hermits but a lot are referenced)
They/Them
Platonic

Hybrid! Reader with me as your older sibling! Rejoice, for you all get ice cream after dinner.
-------

The Hermits had joined the server a year ago. And it would be the first of many years. The Hermits were rushing around getting ready, for in a few days they would be attending their first ever annual Hybrid Masquerade. 

The annual Hybrid Masquerade was held by the server owner, MadDog (MD). They held the masquerade to let the Hybrids of the server be themselves, of course non-hybrids were allowed, but it was all about the Hybrids and being themselves.

Being a Hybrid themselves they knew how hard it was for Hybrids to live in the world, so they started the annual Hybrid Masquerade to let them be free from hiding, if only for a night. Everyone was thankful for it, especially a certain Hybrid amongst them all. (Y/N)

(Y/N) was a special Hybrid, not one you saw everyday. With horns, wings and a fluffy tipped tail they looked quite similar to their older sibling MD when in their hybrid form. They weren't as open as their older sibling was, but they had a few friends.

(Y/N) had never really talked to the Hermits, only an occasional wave while at the shopping district or when they came over to MD's base for something. They didn't know them well other then Stress, who had started talking to them. It was nice for (Y/N) to have someone who would listen if needed. (NOT SAYING I WOULDN'T LISTEN BECAUSE I WOULD)

-------------

"Oh Darling, you'll be fine! I'll be with you the whole time, and MD will be there as well if you need it" Stress said while patting arm that she held in her arms as they walked into the area the Masquerade was to be held. They looked to the side and let out a small sound of worry as Stress reached down to hold their hand.

"Now, don't be afraid to let your form show. You're beautiful when you do" Stress smiled while winking at them, causing (Y/N) to blush and nod. They took their arm out of Stress's hold and took a deep breath before their horns and tail popped out and their wings spread out. 

A couple people walking into the Masquerade stared, which caused (Y/N) to shrink into Stress's side and hold onto her arm. Stress giggled before petting their hair, which made them purr as if a cat. Stress gasped before petting their hair more, making them purr more and a little louder.

"How come I never knew about this?" Stress said as she stopped and kept walking, (Y/N) following close behind, holding her hand.

"It's embarrassing..." They said while looking around as the two entered the Masquerade. 

"Well I think It's quiet cute" Stress said before walking over to the food table, (Y/N) in tow, and grabbed a plate, filling it with the sweets that spread over the table.

(Y/N) just watched as Stress filler her plate while they fiddled with the rings that sat atop their fingers, something they had picked up from their older sibling as a calming mechanism.

While they were trying to relax Stress had walked away to talk with some Hermits that were nearby. When (Y/N) looked back up to look at Stress and saw she wasn't their they started to panic and started looking for someone they new. 

They sped walk around the pace before bumping into someone's back. They looked up to see a quite tall man with a bee helmet on look at them.

"Well hello there!" He smiled, the bee wings on his back fluttered a bit as he seemed to smile. They looked up at him cowering.

"H-hello..." They spoke as they shook under how tall he was compared to him.

"Are you looking for something?" He asked as he set his drink down and gently set his hand on their arm. They nodded and he looked at them waiting to tell him.