DNA Test

Outside of Central City. At a farmhouse. Day. 

Oliver pulled his and my bag out of the trunk

Thea "A bunch of superheroes in a farmhouse? I feel like I've seen that in a movie before."

Oliver "We need a secure location."

Caitlin asked confused "What's wrong with S.T.A.R. Labs?"

Oliver shook his head "Well, I mean, absolutely nothing if you forget about the revolving door you guys installed so the bad guys can come and go as they please."

I chuckled. 

Caitlin "Remind me again what happened to your old lair, or the one before that."

Fel "Well, lair number one was compromised by the police, and..."

I shot her a look. 

Fel smiled "I will stop helping."

Oliver "Savage only let Barry and I live because he felt Kendra start to emerge as Hawkgirl and went after her. He can sense her and Carter's presence. We don't need to make it easier on him by staying in the city limits."

Dig "Bet you wish you were staying at your mother's place now."

Laurel shook her head "nhn nhn"

Inside. 

Oliver "We need to find a way to neutralize Savage's advantage."

Barry showed up. 

Me "Barry, you're late."

Barry "Sorry. It turns out, it's not easy finding the ass end of nowhere."

Cisco "Yeah, for real. The roaming charges alone are going to bankrupt me."

Oliver "We're discussing how to take away Savage's newfound power."

Me " And his magic stick thing."

Carter "Yeah, Staff of Horus. "

Barry leaned against the door frame " Well, it's protected by some kind of energy field. I couldn't lay a finger on it."

Me "Maybe if you wear mittens next time."

Caitlin "What if we made some sort of insulated gauntlets..."

Cisco nodded " Oh, yeah, yeah, the magnetic shielding could disrupt the--"

Fel "The staff's magnetic polarity."

Barry nodded and the nerds walked away. 

Oliver "Well, while the geek squad works-"

fel cleared her throat.