Santana And The Hood

A few days later. At the hide out. 

I walked downstairs and saw Oliver and Diggle practicing their reflexes.

I called out "you guys should pick up the pace"

Then i sat down on the chair in front of the desks. 

Diggle "not like you. You crossed three names off your father's list. "

Me "Well, my secret is that most of these guys are just giving it up by seeing their reflections in one of my knifes. "

Diggle "seems the vigilante's and Santana's reputations are beginning to precedes them"

Suddenly Oliver cut Diggle in the forearm. 

Diggle hissed and tried to calm his breath. 

Oliver asked amused "another round?"

Diggle shook his head "no"

Oliver walked to me and sat down next to me on the chair. He put the knife on the table and i grabbed it. I played with it in my hands. 

Diggle "gotta take my nephew to the mall so he can let Santa know what he wants for Christmas. "

Oliver "Christmas"

He chuckled "i didn't even realize. "

Diggle "Probably because you've been logging so many hood hours ever since that thing with Helena"

I sighed. 

Oliver shot him a glare "i meant, there were no holidays on the island. There just-Every was: "

He took took a deep breath ""how do i stay alive?" And to do that, you had to forget things. Like Christmas. My Dad and Pedro threw a party every ear, heh, they would put a Christmas tree in every room. Pedro and Catalina stayed over throughout the holidays so that the family could be together. The whole mansion smelled like..."

I smiled under tears "...Christmas"

I looked at Oliver who looked at me and smiled.

He nodded "yeah"

Diggle "Maybe the two of you should give the list a rest and enjoy the holidays with your family. Besides, i hear St. Nick has a list of his own. I'd wager you're in the "nice"column"

He clapped Oliver on the shoulder "Go home, both of you"

Then he walked away. 

At Oliver's.