The Undertaking

At Merlyn Global.

Oliver and i walked to the front desk.

I smiled "Hi. Catalina Flores and Oliver Queen. We have an 11:30 with Tommy Merlyn."

We handed him our keycards.

Suddenly Felicity showed up, dressed as a food guy " I have a super deluxe Big Belly Buster for a Mr. Andrews. I think he's in security. He a good tipper? "

He handed us our key cards back "You can go on up, Ms. Flores, Mr. Queen. "

I smiled and we walked to the elevator.

Oliver pressed the button and it opened for us. We walked inside and i hit the button for the 19th floor. 

Suddenly we heard someone yell "hold it! hold it!"

I pressed the button harder but then sighed when a guy walked inside and pressed a button.

He smirked at me "Where you heading, sweetie?"

Me " 19th floor."

the guy smirked " Too bad, I'm going to 13. "

Suddenly Oliver pushed the paper files out of the guys hand out of the elevator and the guy stepped out to pick them up "Damn it!"

I eyed Oliver amused.

He eyed me "what?"

I smiled "nothing"

Felicity rushed in before the doors closed.

Suddenly the elevator stopped at level 25.

Diggle said over the radio " Mainframe's on 25, guys. That's as close as I can get you. "

Oliver opened the ceiling and we climbed on top of it. Then he took a robe shooting gun out. 

He handed me one.

Me "Oliver, i'm wearing heels"

He eyed me annoyed and then grabbed me by my waist and pulled me against him.

The he shot the gun and swung us both over to he other side. Then he swung back, grabbed felicity and swung back to us.

I pushed the elevator doors open and we walked into the room.

I asked Fel amused " You all right? you look a little pale"

Fel nodded " I'm fine. Yeah, this is just my "about to hack" face. I always... Oh, look like this right before I, you know, hack."

Me " Security patrol's on a ten minute cycle."

Oliver " I'll have my meeting with Tommy and be back in nine, ok?"

He looked at me "You have her back?"

I nodded.

Then Oliver left.

Felicity went to work and i kept an eye open for any weird things.

I froze when i heard Oliver over to ear bud talking to Tommy. Did he not know that i was listening?

Tommy " Sure beats the back of a bar. I saw your name in my schedule, I thought it must be a typo.  Why so serious? Did someone decide that they didn't want you putting an arrow in them today?"

Oliver " I thought it was past time we talked. "

Tommy "About what? Me leaving the club, you being a serial killer? We're not lacking for topics. "

Oliver "Let's start with Catalina, since you asked me about my feelings for her"

Tommy "since you're still in love with her. and yet you seem to screw up over and over again"