"I Will Always Keep You Safe"

At the hideout.

Felicity "the police found her body an hour ago"

Oliver "does the victim give us any forensics we can use?"

Dig "CSI did a complete work up but they sent everything out to a private lap"

Oliver looked at Felicity "can you get in?"

Felicity said pissed off "no. They took their system online. Seems like someone hacked into a lot of police-related systems last year"

Her voice was dripping of shade. 

Me "Then we do it like we did the Merlyn job"

At the station.

Oliver shot an arrow at the police officer and he fell down to the ground, unconscious.

Lance looked at us annoyed "so glad you invited me to tag along"

We walked into the sever room.

Oliver "Tranq dart. He'll be out for 36 minutes"

Lance "yeah, i remember"

I put a stick in a computer "You're on Felicity"

Lance "so this is what a typical night's like for you. A little breaking and entering"

Felicity "all right. I got toxicology first"

Windows got pulled up on the screens.

Lance "what is all this"

Felicity "Chemical ingredients of all the makeup found on the victims. Skin cream, nail polish, lipstick"

Lance "wait. wait. Scroll back. Scroll back.This one. "Ethylparaben. Sodium laureth sulfate. " I've seen this before"

Felicity "it's skin cream. Forensics found traces of it on her fingers. Probably something she used before he grabbed her"

Lance "skin cream. Mermad something."one of the victims, she had this in her purse. I had the lab analyze it's the same -you know, it's the same formula"

Suddenly the label of the "Mermaiden Skin Care " was pulled up.

Lance "how the hell could she do that?"

Felicity "Both ingredients are Mermaiden's proprietary formula"

Oliver "two victims with the same taste in skin cream. That can't be a coincidence"

Lance "i could never figure out how he chose his victims"

Oliver "i think you just did"

At the hide out.

Dig "so this is it? Skin cream? that's our lead?"

Me "it's better than nothing"

Oliver looked at Felicity "what do we know about the product?"

Felicity "it's made from crushed mother of pearl. That's super high-end. Only carried in a handful of boutiques. And it's marketed for women with extremely delicate complexions"

Oliver "he picks his victims for their skin. The cream is how he finds them"

Felicity "only four stores carry it. Three have surveillance systems. I've ran facial recognition through all of them looking for Mathis but come up empty. He must be stalking out of the store outside"

Dig "fine. So we'll do the same"

Oliver shook his head "That could take days we don't have. He's probably  out looking for another girl"