"You should too"

Later.

I sighed and looked at the news report on the monitor. Diggle shook his head and drove a hand down his face. 

Reporter "The police are unwilling to comment but an unsubstantiated eyewitness reports claim the Starling City vigilante attacked Mrs.Queen in her office earlier tonight. She was unharmed in the assault. "

Suddenly we heard behind us "Excuse me?"

Diggle pointed a gun at her and i was going to throw a knife at her but then i realized it was Felicity. My jaw dropped. 

Felicity asked scared "can you help me? he's really heavy"

Diggle and i looked at each other and rushed out. 

--

We rolled Oliver to the right place. Apparently he was shot and was now on the table unconscious. Diggle took the cover off of the wound. 

Me "and?"

Diggle "oh, damn it. He just missed a carotid. IT's  zone two wound. Press there"

Felicity kept pressing the cloth overt he wound on Oliver's shoulder. 

Felicity "i should've taken him to the hospital"

Diggle walked to a shelf "no"

Me "there's a reason he asked you to bring him here. The police would wanna know how and why he got that wound"

Diggle rolled something over to us. 

Felicity "I'm guessing "how" and "why" are Oliver Queen's least favorite questions"

I nodded "si"

Diggle nodded "yeah, well , there's also "when" and "where," he's not too fond of"

Felicity "if we can't bring him to the hospital-"

Me "We're bringing the hospital to him"

Diggle pulled out a blood bag of the roll-shelf. 

Felicity's eyes widened "is that..?"

Diggle nodded "yeah. His blood. He stored it for a rainy day. And i say right now, it's pouring"

He walked back to us "I got it. Over there"

Felicity "you know what you're doing?"

the three of us out gloves on. 

He nodded "yeah, i had some medical training in the Army. I just hope it's enough"

Felicity looked like she was about to throw up. 

Me "have you played Operation when you were a kid?"

Felicity nodded "yes but it never made me want to throw up"

Diggle looked at me and i nodded before he took care of the wound. 

I looked at Felicity and grabbed her shaking hands "Listen, Felicity, Oliver's going o be fine. HE's been through a los worse than this. And now breath"

She took a deep breath and looked at him. 

--

I looked at the peeping heart monitor. Oliver's heart was beating regular and it was calming me down. he was still unconscious which made me nervous. Diggle was sewing the wound shut.  

 Felicity "good job, i think"

Diggle "his heart rate's elevated, but at least the bleeding's stopped. Thanks for your help. you kept your head"