Talking

At night.Oliver's place. 

The party was going well. It's a prison themed party. Ollie did make a good job.

I grabbed my drink form the bar when i saw Oliver making his way to the center stage.

Oliver made a motion to the DJ to cut the beat.

Everybody looked at Oliver.

Oliver yelled "Hi, everybody"

They yelled "hey. "

Oliver "I'm very touched that you came to celebrate with me before i am sent up the river. Closest neighbors are 6 miles away, so don't worry about the noise. Actually, on second thought..let's wake those losers up!"

The music started playing and everybody cheered.

I saw Diggle calling me over. I walked to him and Oliver joined us.

Diggle "if you think this is what prison's like, you are in for a rude awakening. "

We walked inside.

Diggle showed Oliver a device"Mueller's car's been in the warehouse district of the Glades for 45 minutes"

Me "good place for an arms deal"

Diggle "since this is going down tonight. What do we do? drop a dime on Mueller with the cops?"

Oliver smiled at me "no. The man in the hood will"

Me "I can go"

Oliver shook his head "no"

Diggle "Oliver, you can't leave the house"

Oliver "it doesn't have to be me in the hood"

Diggle scoffed"that's why you threw this ridiculous party? A hundred witnesses placing you at the house while i'm across town dressed as a vigilante?"

Oliver "i thought it was gonna be enough just for you to be seen in the hood. I didn't count on Mueller showing up, and the possibility that the Glades could be flooded with machine guns. Look, i promise it was never my intention to put you in harm's way. "

Diggle "oliver, i didn't think joining your crusade was ever gonna be risk free. I just don't like being played. You have gotten used lying everyone else in your life but i'm the one guy you don't lie to. "

Oliver nodded "you're right. I'm sorry. "

Diggle walked to the door.

Oliver called after him "so am i going to jail?"

Diggle turned to him and shook his head "no man. I gotta stop an army deal"

Then he walked out.

I looked at Oliver.

He sighed "Cat-"

I shook my head "No. Just No"

I walked downstairs and walked to the mini bar.

Me "Can i have another drink?"

The barkeeper nodded "sure"

He gave me a drink and i downed it.

Me "listen, the last thing i want tonight is an empty glass"

He nodded "understood"

I smiled "good"

---

I was giggling at something a guy just said. I didn't really understand hat it was but i just laughed.