"The Mayor"

Next day. Night. At the hide out. 

Oliver walked inside "i need some good news"

Diggle "the bad news first. Somehow, the Mayor did get his hand on a crate of military-grade weapons from Camp Kirby. "

Oliver "the good news?"

Felicity "if he kept the crate..we might find out where he's hiding. This is the same tracking system the Army installs on all of its weapons crates. "

We looked at a device. 

Felicity "if they lose a crate, they send out a signal that activates the beacon"

Dig "Mayor's clever. He deactivated his beacon. Send a signal, nothing comes back. "

Oliver "you both need to work on your definition of "good news"."

Felicity "okay. How's this? Guess which company designed the Army's tracking system. I'll give you a hint. Their CEO? Always late"

I smiled a little. 

Oliver nodded "nice"

Felicity started to type something on the computer "I pulled up the plans from the QC mainframe. There's a design flaw. The beacon is still susceptible to a subform wave even if it's deactivated."

Dig "the Mayor turned it off, Oliver. We can turn it back on"

I nodded "good"

 Felicity pulled up a map on the screen and there was a signal coming from a club"I believe you ordered the crate of stolen military weapons, Mr. Queen"

She smiled at him. 

Oliver rolled his eyes but smiled. 

At the club.

Oliver and i moved around the ceiling of the club while trying to not ge thit from the bullets the guys downstairs were shooting at us. 

Oliver shot some arrows while i threw some knives. The Mayor fled. 

I looked at the weapons "Weapons are secure"

Dig "Ad the Mayor?"

Oliver "still in office"

Next day. Morning. At my place.