"Focus On Thea"

A few days later. At the docks. In a warehouse. . 

Roy was slapping into a bowl with water. 

Me "Again"

Roy punched the water and sighed "i slapped water out of a bowl yesterday. I slapped water out of a bowl the day before"

Me "You must be getting pretty good at it"

Roy "yeah, well, i can't wait to get attacked by a dog dish"

Oliver "It's how an archer builds strength"

Roy "not sure if you've been paying attention but strength isn't my problem"

Me "no. Controlling it is. And now again!"

Roy took a deep breath and punched through the bowl a hole in the table. 

Me "That is how you put a guy in the hospital last week"

I saw his hand shaking and he put it into the bag of the sweater"

Roy "how did you know that? it's none of our business"

Me "It makes it my business since you put someone in the hospital in a city i'm protecting"

Oliver "i knew someone like you. Someone injected with the Mirakuru. He was my friend. But it warped his mind to the point were i didn't even recognize him anymore"

Roy "who was this guy? How come i've never heard of him or that Mirakuru?"

I looked at Oliver who didn't say anything at all.

Roy "is there anything you can tell me about him?"

Oliver hesitated before saying "i had to put an arrow through his eye"

Night. At the hide out. 

Oliver was doing some work out. 

Dig "how's it going with Roy?"

I shook my head and leaned against the table "It's horrible. He's fighting against every technique we show him. A real pain in the ass"

Dig "well, i don't know the kid well., but he seems to be five kinds of angry"

Oliver "you might be underestimating. Toy was mad at the world before he was injected with Mirakuru. "

Dig "you say you've seen this before?"

Oliver "Slade Wilson. He was my friend"

Felicity "Troubling use of past tense there"

Oliver "i thought i could help him control it. I was wrong. But i know more now, an i'm not gonna make the same mistake with Roy"

Suddenly the computer started to beep. 

I looked at Felicity and walked over to her "What's that?"

Felicity typed something on the keyboard "Iron Heights. Due to their low security post-quake, i thought it would be a good idea to keep an eye on their internal communication for a while. "

I raised my eyebrows at her "you hacked into a prison system network?"

Felicity raised her eyebrows at me "Is that judgment i'm hearing?"

Me "more like pride"

She smiled and sat down on the chair "Iron Heights put out a BOLO for Ben Turner, a.k.a Bronze Tiger which, BTW, is a terrible nickname, because tigers are not bronze"

Oliver walked over to us, showed "Turner escaped?"

Felicity "Killed 10 guards on his way out"

Diggle "Think that would've made the news. "