Nyssa

A few days later. at the hide out. 

The group walked downstairs

Me "How's Thea?"

Oliver "She's ok."

Laurel "She's resting at our place."

Oliver " She said it was just exhaustion."

Dig "We don't believe a word of that, do we?"

Oliver asked confused "What else could it be?"

Laurel "The Pit."

Oliver "The bloodlust makes her feral, it doesn't make her lose consciousness."

Fel "And Thea hasn't gone aggro in months. "

Dig nodded "Exactly. Maybe this is some sort of side effect of her white-knuckling her way through it."

Fel "It seems like a bit of a leap."

Me "Ollie, what are you thinking?"

Oliver "That I should have done a better job of keeping an eye on her. She told me the bloodlust came back two months ago and I didn't even know. I've been focused on the campaign and I've been running back and forth to Central City and..."

I asked confused " How is it that you always manage to blame yourself for everything?"

Dig "That's his super power. Guilt Arrow."

Oliver " Did our thief steal anything else from Amertek?"

Fel "  A network mapper. A piece of tech designed to scan all nearby digital
infrastructure for potential vulnerabilities."

Oliver "Do we think it's his last score?"

Laurel "We better hope that it is.Amertek's one of the last viable businesses left in Star City."

Me "Turns out Palmer Tech is one of those viable businesses.For now, at least."

Oliver "What do you mean for now?"

Me "The board, in their infinite wisdom, decided to move the presentationon Curtis' world-changing tech from April to now. And guess who gets to be the face of that potential disaster?"

Oliver " Oh, well, do you want me to come with you for a little moral support?"

I shook my head "Ahh, no, I'll be fine. It's just a dry run."

---

Me " First Sara, then Ray, then John's brother. Whose shocking return can we look forward to next?"

Dig "Oliver, I'm gonna ask this just to ask it. Are you sure that it was--"

Oliver "It was Roy. Absolutely."

Laurel "Or maybe it was just somebody who's able to make themselves
look like Roy. Don't act like it's the craziest possibility after everything
that we've experienced."