Arrow's Crazy Lovesick Fan

A few days later. At the hide out. 

I walked over to Oliver "hey"

Oliver held up a spade .

Me "Last time i saw a spade that lethal it cut up a pretty good royal flush i was holding"

Oliver "hand-soldered out of high -carbon steel. "

Me "where'd you find it?"

Oliver "Isaac Stanzler's chest"

Me "Ted Grant's psycho sidekick?"

Oliver "was murdered while being transferred by the S.C.P.D"

Me "by an arrow. This this is the same archer that killed Sara?"

Oliver "no. MO is different. These bodies were staged. Dressed up to look like-"

Me "you. copycat archers."

Oliver "whatever the reason is, we need to find him. I would like Felicity to do a workup on ll of this ASAP" 

I nodded "copy"

Then i looked at the monitor. Felicity was in the news alongside Ray in a live Conference. 

Me "Well, i think Fel's a little busy right now"

Oliver walked to me "doing what?"

Ray "a few months ago, i made a promise to help revitalize Starling City. But i knew i couldn't do it alone. I needed help. A lot of help. from people who are even more intelligent and dedicated than i am. All of us are working very hard with one goal in mind: to save our City. But to do so, Queen Consolidated needs to be something else"

Oliver walked over to the arrow and destroyed the spade. 

There was something inside of it. 

Oliver "what is this?" 

Me " a note?"

Oliver unrolled the piece of paper "It's an address. 15 Baron Street. Apartment 7"

15 Baron Street. Apartment 7. 

Oliver kicked the door in and we walked inside. The place was only lit by candles. 

Me "nobody's home"

My jaw dropped when i looked around. 

Articles about the Arrow were hanging on the wall. Like at least 4 walls were covered in articles. 

Me "these are all about the Arrow. This is a fan"

Then i saw that every time my name came up in the article, it got scratched out. 

Me "and obviously a hater to me"

There was a heart shaped in articles on one wall. 

Oliver walked over to a shrine made for the Arrow.