Thea Queen

A few days later. At the hide out . Night. 

Isabel was on the news "Cowards

Isabel was on the news "Cowards. Who else would destroy needlessly destroy cutting-edge scientific and medical technology who sole purpose is to make Starling City a healthier and safer place? As CEO of Queen Consolidated i have messages to the terrorists who committed this unspeakable act: You will be caught and punished "

Felicity turned the monitor off "For the record, i hated her before we found out she was a supervillain"

Oliver "okay, Slade's goal is to create an army of human weapons using the Mirakuru. To do that, he needs an industrial centrifuge."

Sara "Which having Isabel Rochev steal Queen Consolidated from your family gave him full access to"

Felicity "since Applied Sciences went kaboom he can't use our technology, formerly ours, for his warped experiments"

Dig "Slade has had us on our heels for weeks. It's about time we took the fight to him"

Oliver "all this will do is set him back. We have no way of knowing where the next attack is coming from"

At the Verdant. 

I walked inside and over to the group "i went over to Roy's apartment. It's empty. "

Oliver "where the hell did he go?"

I shrugged "i don't know"

Oliver sighed "Roy will have to wait. We need to deal with Slade, figure out what his next move is. "

Then we walked downstairs. 

Oliver "i know Slade. He is not gonna stop until-"

Suddenly Slade AKA Deathstroke stood there in the middle of the room "Welcome home"

He was in full uniform. 

Slade aimed a gun at us and started shooting. 

Oliver grabbed me and swung us over the railing to the ground to get out of the way.