Hanging Out

Home.

I was sitting on the sofa watching the news

Woman "eyewitnesses contend that numerous lives would have been lost if not the timely intervention of the vigilante. But these were not actions of a vigilante. What's been descried are the actions of a hero."

I smiled.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

I stood up and walked to the front door and opened it.

I smiled "I'm honored. The hero of Star City brings me pizza for breakfast"

Oliver chuckled and i let him walk inside.

Oliver walked into the living room and sat down on the ground and out the pizza box on the couch table. I closed the door and walked to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and took a bottle of CocaCola out. I grabbed two glasses and walked back to Oliver.

I sat down next to him and put the stuff on the table "How's your mother?"

Oliver "she's taking Walter's position at the office. "

I asked surprised "what? how?"

Oliver "Thea."

I nodded "oh well"

Oliver "mom invited us over to dinner."

I nodded "okay"

Oliver "you've been at the club since the fire?"

I nodded "yes, well got thing It was under construction before. Now it's just more under constructions. "

He chuckled.

Me "Our secret room survived though "

Oliver nodded "it's one of the benefits of concrete and steel constructions. Thank you"

Me "for what?"

Oliver "for snapping me out of whatever i was in"

I smiled "So i'm not going hunting alone anymore?"

Oliver took a bit of his pizza.

He smirked "You're not gonna be hunting alone anymore"

I smiled "we got a list to finish"

Oliver nodded.

I took a bit of my piece of pizza.

Oliver "I was thinking"

Me "oh boy"

Oliver "Maybe you should, you know, move your whole suit and stuff into the hide out."

I raised my eyebrow.

Oliver "You know, so we have all our stuff together for a situations like last night. You didn't have your stuff so you couldn't get ready for the fight"

Me "Oliver Queen, are you asking Santana to move in with the vigilante? you gonna make it official?"

Oliver laughed and opened the cola bottle  "Maybe. "

I smiled.

Oliver "What did you want to ask me last night? before everything went to hell. What did i ask Tommy to do?"

I shrugged "nothing. Tommy asked me if you and i can be friends after everything that happened?"

Well, that was more me asking than Tommy.

Oliver poured cola in out glasses "no need things to get awkward. I mean, we're working together as vigilantes and as club owners. We should know were we are standing with each other"

I nodded "yeah"

Oliver "so i think, that we should work on our friendship. We know each other forever. We were friends before we started dating and i think that we can try and be those friends again"

I grabbed my glass "to a old-new friendship and to partners"

Oliver grabbed his glass and nodded "to partners and friends"

We clincked our glasses together.