The Lost Sister

A few days later. At the hide out. 

Oliver walked inside "Another dead end"

Felicity "it took me a week to get a hit off that print. I had to reconstruct the partial using a predictive indexing algorithm. Appropriate since it was his index finger"

She saw Oliver's not amused face "not particularly relevant now"

Dig "Don't worry, Oliver. We'll find him. He's out there somewhere"

Oliver shook his head "no, he's not. Trail's gone cold"

Felicity "I hate to do this but i have to head off to work"

Roy asked confused "Tech Village is open this early?"

Felicity shook her head "not exactly"

Oliver "have you figured out where in Italy Thea is?"

Felicity "About that, she's not in Italy. Or Europe. Or..Well, she's.."

Oliver "Where is she?"

Felicity "I had to ping her cell phone to find out where in "Italy" she was texting from. Turns out, come back Corto Maltese"

Dig "Corto's an island off of South America. What's up with your family and islands?"

Oliver shot him a look before starting to walk away. 

Roy "Hey, Oliver"

Oliver turned to him. 

Roy "Thea's letter said not to come find her"

Oliver "that letter was addressed to you, not to me or Catalina. I'm watching Laurel go through losing Sara. It's time for my sister to come home"

Roy nodded and grabbed his bow.

Oliver "What are you doing?"

Roy "Thea's gone because of me. Because of lies i told her. I owe this to both of you to make things right"

Oliver shook his head "No. What are you doing? You can't travel with that"

I smiled amused.

Roy nodded when it hit him "I've actually never been on a plane before"

I started to laugh. 

In Corto Maltese.